View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2132137 2010年05月29日18:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
2010年5 25, received his second letter.
careful handwriting,スニーカー エアマックス95, as May 15, 2000 the first letter.
two letters, is a small mark on this decade.
tears and laughter mixed
contentment, gratitude,邹城男人,ナイキ エアクラシックBW, always treasure

-
years, this is my second letter you write, think back to my side bit by bit over the past decade, while the mouth revealing a happy smile;
-
years, a short period of time not less than a testament of our evolution from a pair of young lovers into an old married couple;
-
years,nike air max 97 通販, we 've laughed and cried, but the most important thing is we trust each other,ナイキエアマックス95,(Transfer) of 12 women - Qzone log, and firmly moving forward step by step;
-
years, I always say you picked the most fortunate that your husband, but in fact I know,Idol - Eternal God of War - Qzone log,nike air max plus 2009, I more than you're lucky;
-
years, we love each other more than a decade ago, in the eyes of others is inconceivable, in our eyes is the heart have,激安 ナイキ エアマックス, how many people really know how to cherish the meaning;
-
years of life a few years? After every ten years, I have to hold your hand, spend;
-
years, I learned from a silly, link writing a letter do not know what the meaning of the expression of youth, into a lovely middle-aged;

And you, still as beautiful a decade ago.

---- always love you old man
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links