View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default [ Transfer ] chap you stand up straight , you embr

A friend of bomb tell such a story . A girl and a boy fall in love, they worked in a benefits with smooth state-owned corporations , and are all mediocre human , earnings is not tall . However, the girl's life is very extravagant , utmost appetite to buy the expansion , buying dress this direction, buy a coat to go with downloading , then likewise shoes and hats . There is not Every three or 5 days, exhausted , fling , buy , purchase and elimination of the progressive wheel of campaign. Boys can be wretched , bills Poor boy is not big , go hard each daytime , hard money , merely to live frugally , and go hard to obtain at,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, to encounter the demand to buy his girlfriend a lofty frequency .

Maybe less is more strange is , I may make a fuss , the face of such a modern love story ,Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes, actually above my mind all sorts of taste . Today in the twentieth century , technology has been well-developed economy , living near to or even well-off , and the people emotional globe has become so twisted , this time gradually indifferent and actually lost someone really precious .
for the boy , I feel sorrowful , Sorrow , Blame . Why disturb it so spoil yourself, is it a love of the I seem to see a groveling minion period . Boy , in mandate to vindicate their reputation , you stand up straight . Love the right to deprive personality. Please light your eyes , you embracing is not a rose , you with the
consider of the girl ,Women's Supra Vaider Shoes, then I tin not assist feeling outraged , took apt heart bursts of chilly . Beautiful dress in the advent of money secluded beneath a terrible and hideous psyche ah ! Sudden my mind three words : fried diesel . Like a portly boy , the girl was brutally darted into the pan ,Supra Trinity NS Shoes, over and over afresh , repeatedly , variant mine exploded , was taking a sauce . Girl , ah, you are so bloody suffering in your love , your heart has not a shred of pain ? Be careful girl ,Supra Vaider Shoes, ah,2011 Supra Shoes, do not obsessions, insatiable , even the diesel be swallowed in the abdomen , namely would be carcinogenic .

Sponsored Links