View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #3
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Love, ########ing thing ever exists in the world.What is love? Isn't it a stupid question which has become even more controversial among teenagers recently. This problem is such a bitch question on human level. I think this is a profound question but it is not ever done by the people who think themselves philosophers about love, on the contrary it is even more complicated now.
Someone,air max sale, who seems vulnerable in love, if you are looking at this, please try to understand how criminal youself is. (Friends who come from No.8 high school, this is not for you guys,air max 2010, dont worry, for someone, some boy). You, listen. In the declaration of human righs, there is a tiny check called human love rights. I know you are too weak to handle the political issues, cuz you are stupid but you at least should understand that creatures are created equally and have the rights of persuading of happiness. Basically,cheap air max shoes, not only you have the right of love, your pals, your mom and your dad, they do the same as you do. You sucks, man!
You think tears are the best things made for man? Your are totally wrong up to yourself's vanity. You think when you are like a stocker after some blear girl? You think you are torturous in love and that will lead you to success? Are you showing off your stupid brain strom? I think you can solve this kind of problem by being lack of success, yes you do.
Just let you know,air max 2011, I dont give a shit of what your are doing. Unless you can really get something. Furthermore , You'd better be happier, thus you can get rid of sorrow.Some boy, you have to learn to be mercurial as what you did before, dont try to pretend to be nicer.
That boy,cheap Nike air max shoes, you should learn to be stronger,Nike air max shoes, be stronger ~. You have to, you must be, to fit the trend of modern love philosophy, pick up what you need, also you have to give up what is not succeeded ~
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links