View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
xiangxiva13
Captain

xiangxiva13 is on a distinguished road
Default cheap win 7 ultimate blog let-s-test-drive-jobster

okay. Put me over in Heather's camp ... Jobster is winning me over,office 2007 Enterprise sale, too. Today I met with Dave Lefkow,windows 7 home basic key, and I decided to give Jobster a spin as well. Heather sums up my rationale very well over on her blog. (It's built on the whole "I'll tell a friend,microsoft windows 7 professional serial, and then they'll tell a friend,win 7 64 bit key sale, and then they'll tell a friend" concept ... but without the typical yucky social networking pitfalls.) pointed out another great benefit of Jobster (which he attributed to Heather) ... If you are nervous about emailing me directly (and trust me,cheap win 7 ultimate, I get a lot email from people saying they had to build the courage to contact me), then you can just submit your information to us via the Jobster site. It doesn't go into our database .... it actually comes to me. But you don't have to go through the worry or bother of crafting an email to me. Not that I bite. I really don't. Promise. out, and let me know what you think. Totally a test drive so feedback is encouraged! is hiring!
View jobs
xiangxiva13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links