View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Dgf9tj2igvg
Sergeant Major

Dgf9tj2igvg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

57433 2008 年 05 月 17 日 18:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
in May this beautiful,Monster Headphones, flowers blooming season, little child, the flowering season in your picturesque, and you go, there is no time to call out parents.

sent to Children of Heaven.
2008 年 5 月 12 日 14 时 28 points, you just walked into the classroom to prepare lessons, as you listen carefully to the teacher not fully read the first English words, instant houses collapsed, all of you into the dark vision. In May this beautiful, flowers blooming season, little child,monster beats, the flowering season in your picturesque, and you go, there is no time to call out parents.
remember coming to the day before the disaster, is Mother's Day, my mother is also blessed by your messages, your unit tests to the mother reported excellent results. However, Huang then overnight became upside down. Strong and stalwart tender loving father and mother, their inter-totter,bose headphones, stumble to the school, in the dark, they started shaking,Beats Headphones, followed by the dusk with a flashlight according to one young body,monster pro headphones, in the cold night air,Dre Beats Headphones, you do not grow into the body more and more weak. Cold cement walls squeeze in your head, blood stained wall. Mom and Dad go one by one to identify, have not seen the plastic sheeting under the head, my mother wearing pink stockings to conclude that their daughter is, as a mother exposed socks hand sewn on the edge of the thread. Boy wearing blue sportswear that was once the main school basketball team, once handsome faces wire that cut, he told his mother his idol is Yao Ming.
child, you cold Yeah, so my mother in your body some newspapers under the mat! Child, you are afraid of it, so my father pull your hand once again!
you lie you have a place to frolic in the recess, but did not hear the call of her mother. Mother infant baby Yeah, you breast-feeding mother to shower, ask the teacher to teach you piano painting; can you still not had time to appreciate the busy world, do not feel the hustle and bustle world cumbersome, and quietly left.
300 朵 bright flowers ah not completely open to collapse in a heap of rubble rubble.
children, take a good heaven.
Dgf9tj2igvg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links