View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default 2009-11-10 Yaya as a seat

Yaya told my mother yesterday : I changed to the first group had . . ,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners
because the nursery constantly have exchange seats. . Ah the an my mother fair did not attention about the afterward . .
received late today from school . . With dad with FB. . Mother and daughter very leisurely meantime waiting because the bus to look for banquet while chatting with Wu kindergarten entity . .
Yaya and talking about seat thing: Mom Mom,GHD Green Straighteners, I am now a first group of children . .
mother Shunkou Wen : Who was the 1st group there . .
Yaya : AA. . BB. . CC. . DD. .
for some period antecedent to help cater clothing nursery pageant . . So the babies of the class understand the location . .
how many had been two months with a teacher . . For altitude and seat. . The relationship between the seat and punishment . . Conditioned reflex is: there are circumstances . .
Ah Bao
Q : Yaya . . You are not favor the kid talk ? ?
stupid Ah : Yes . .
query : is not a class ,GHD Blue Straighteners, they likewise absence to say . .
stupid Ah : en en. . A mother knows the course women Morrow . .
- the teacher is not a objection Yaya now? ?
== Well ~ ~ ~ ~ Wu Wu began to creak . .
- mother asked the teacher is not because of Lee under the Ya-Ya you always speak only then transferred to the first group . .
Ya silly trick in
: Li do no know. . Chen is to help me tune . .
removed to ascertain Chen . . The result was to be anticipated as her mother . . Class little fellow all wordy . .
touches teacher would hammer her mother Yaya . . A trial of strength upkeep : Since the level can sit down after the first group seriously. .
Yaya small ears attached to the mother on the phone later receiving the semaphore is still quite elated : ah. . I tin now mallet a . . Today,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, the third is seriously sleep. .
committed teacher with the little guy does not condense above correcting bad habits. .
mother thought: genetic NND is actually wonderful . .

Sponsored Links