View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
pykakrhbvou
Private

pykakrhbvou is on a distinguished road
Default beats along dr dre|

,beats by dr dre

Written by Jas Fly

If you just want to stop at and don’t quite have the money to drip aboard the headphones you can still elect up a t-shirt,cheap ugg boots, customized to show NYC some love.
The store itself is ######y. With bring an end to ...their signature products laid out,uggs kopen, buyers can demo every headphone which are hooked go HTC pills (Beats has a call coming with HTC by the path). I’m acquainting you the area looks favor a comfit store with the signature Beats Solos coming in all of their current color ways. There’s even a walls with official customized headphones for somebody friends of the brand including Kobe Bryant (side-eye), Serena Williams and T.I.
-->
There’s a ‘Beats Bar’ where shops can sit and test out the telegraph Solos (which would be AMAZING on my ears),Uggs online, and there’s even a VIP apartment complete with curtain to insure personal shopping and a recording compartment,  but skirmish rappers beware: the compartment is because brand consumers only. Please don’t go down there preparing to spit mediocre bars.
The cache is open every Tuesday through Sunday from noon to 8pm from now until the end of January.
Some stores are just cooler than others. And ‘cool’ is the best word to describe The Beats By Dr’s first-ever pop-up shop in New York’s Soho zone. By immediately, we always know Beats By Dre, so I when the lovely Karen Civil invited me down for a one-on-one walkthrough, I had to go penetrate what they were talking approximately.
Related articles:

ugg sale|by nunodantas

ugg cache outlet|
pykakrhbvou is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links