View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

AP Tang County, Hebei, a cell line, people often see a septuagenarian old man pushing a wheelchair white-haired wife of Liu Wan. This push is the full 12 years. Careful elderly accompanying his wife has become persistent vegetative states passionately devoted more than 4,000 day and night, who are still on the marriage certificate only for the solemn commitment.
sudden accidents

wife a vegetative state

72 year old Liu Junming is Xingtang bottom of the top rural village. In 1968, he was introduced and taught the village school with the girl LIU Hong-Yun married. Together 30 years later, in December 1998 of the day, LIU Hong-Yun Que Tu suffering from brain hemorrhage, a vegetative state.
hospitalized more than six months, spent thousands of dollars of medical expenses,mulberry handbag, LIU Hong-Yun still eyes straight, not swallowing response. p>
taken care of

12 years without a long bed sores

1999 in the second half, Liu Junming own full-time care workers to assume responsibility for his wife. Every day,burberry handbags, get up at 6 to help his wife relieve themselves, 21 points before going to sleep, feeding, helping relieve themselves his wife, 24-point first hand solution,burberry leather handbags, a solution the next day 3 ... ... Ever since then his wife became a vegetable, Liu Junming did not sleep too feel a wholeness.
alcohol anti-inflammatory, an average of two hours, turning once to her body, no longer than ten years of a bed sore, not a cold once.
Xiangruyimo

statement sent to the old couples with

increasing with age, Liu Junming sometimes just to do, turned to forget. Afraid to take care of his wife go wrong, he get a Sometimes,handbags uk, he pushed his wife into the yard the sun, read the newspaper,gucci bags, about a young man's past,prada leather handbags, his wife occasionally frown or smile, whenever the time, Liu Junming very pleased: said, I think she can understand to me, feel me beside her. As long as there is breath his wife, Anjiu take care of her. , sunset and a gentle, profound feelings Lotte years
Liu said.
(Wangwei Peng, Qi Leijie)
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links