View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Skechers sues Sears over shoe patent,cartier astro love, trademark claims
Skechers USA Inc. sued Sears Holdings Corp. for selling footwear that infringes the patents and trademarks for products such as Shape-ups and Twinkle Toes.
Skechers is seeking monetary damages and a court-ordered prohibition of the sale of the products,Twin Baby Trinity Necklace with Yellow Gold Chain, the Manhattan Beach,cartier love charity bracelet, California-based company said today in a statement.
“While we value our relationship with Sears,cartier jewlery - pendants, their actions are causing us tremendous damage, and we simply cannot let any company,cartier diablo pen, let alone a company the size of Sears,necklace and earrings set white gold and platinum, infringe on our most valuable intellectual property,lady cartier,” Philip Paccione,cartier ring, Skechers' general counsel,cartier rings wedding, said in the statement.
Sears is selling the allegedly infringing products,artier jewelry necklace, which go by the brand names TheraShoe,most expensive cartier watch, Melrose Avenue,calibre de cartier watch, Paris Blues and Athletech, at Sears and Kmart stores and on websites,cartier ballerine leather straps watches, Skechers said. Sears and Kmart also sell Skechers shoes, according to their websites.
Skechers rose 30 cents, or 1.5 percent,cartier necklace png, to $20.02 at 2:49 p.m. in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares had fallen 1.4 percent this year before today. Sears gained $1.30,Cartier 18-carat yellow gold Wheel Necklace, or 1.6 percent, to $84.54 on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The shares had risen 13 percent this year before today.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links