View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
shelbwj7pi
Private First Class

shelbwj7pi is on a distinguished road
Default MLB Jerseys wholesale and cheap hockey jerseys for sale | Cheap ...

I was really disappointed with all the speculation in college, and while I still doubt he was wholly innocent, I can’t doubt the resolve he showed during all of that, during <a href="http://www.winnerjersey.com/football-jerseys-barcelona-jerseys-c-386_391.html"><strong>cheap barcelona jersey </strong></a> critics as he entered the cheap NFL jerseys, and the pressure of turning around this franchise. I’m not a Carolina fan at all, but Cam is winning me over as a Cam Newton fan. I’m very impressed with how he’s played and it’s scary that this is just his first year. As far as his “losing attitude”, I see no problem. There are two types of people in this world: Those who love to win and those who hate to lose. Cam hates to lose and that will only make him better. Yeah you can’t win them all. But you have to try to win them all. You can only have so many moral victories off of losses, before cheap hockey jerseys just gets old. Cam is going to change the culture and mentality of the locker room.the more I read about this kid, the more i just love him! i am SO glad I was wrong about him! As I said last night, he is proving that he really is worthy of the number 1 pick! hebert, you made alot of good points but you have to realize how young this team <a href="http://www.winnerjersey.com/minnesota-twins-authentic-justin-morneau-road-jersey-p-8371.html"><strong>Minnesota Twins Authentic Jersey</strong></a> is. They have all the talent they need but just don’t know how to win yet. They aren’t used to having a QB like Cam. Carolina and MLB Jerseys wholesale has never had a talented guy like that at QB. The best QB in franchise history is Delhomme. Let that sink in. The best QB in our team’s history is Jake Delhomme….. lol This is gonna take some getting used to for the Panthers. They will have it down by the end of this season though you wait and see. Already we are able to compete with any team that takes the field. We have tremendous potential.
shelbwj7pi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links