View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
cheryschmidt
Private

cheryschmidt is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Im Calling This A Hook Up.. Because I Care About You

Stop looking at life through a Pinhole! Instead stand up, stand back and open the door. You will see that there is real opportunity's in life. Stop making excuses, get involved, learn, grow and CREATE the YOU that you CHOOSE to become.

Often times people don't realize there are many amazing opportunities in life. We all need to learn to recognize them, get out of your comfort zone and stop waiting for them to jump into your lap. GO out find and seize them!!

People tend to look at the now and there past as affecting there future. You have to see, feel, believe in yourself or find others that can do that for you until you can see that in yourself!!

"Helping people help people".

I believe anybody can do anything if they have the right information, guidance, support and make the decision to do so. If you are not at the top of your game that's OK, but if your not trying to better yourself then you have already lost the game. Money brings power, Power brings freedom and freedom brings Life! I will leave you with this last thought.

Know your Roots because Strong and Deep Roots allows the tree to grow Tall, Full, Healthy and will Live a Long and Prosperous Life.

I Am Here To Help Go Here To Get Started->http://newteambuilders.com/?t=fradzone
cheryschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links