View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

9 月 30 日 中午 12 时 around 10 minutes, Xiaoxian Dragon Criminal Police Battalion received the report of Zhang and Lee, said his three friends Sohn, Li Moumou and Xiamou September 29 Xiaoxian an afternoon playing video games shop,アディダスシューズ, 18:00 detained by store owner,アディダス カントリー, and ask for ransom, others fifty thousand yuan each.
Alarm, anti-riot police patrolling with the local brigade quickly joint action, and await rescue the hostages charged. Rushed to rescue hostages in the program to determine the same time,アディダス スニーカー, the Interpol police brigade also sent around to the video store to thoroughly.
day 13, the riot team first site outside of your opponent and block, the police then rushed into the store on the control of all personnel inside. The detention of persons found inside, police were decisive Wang went straight to the residence of the owner. Sure enough, in the house found the three hostages being held in detention.
after trial, the case became clear, Zhang, Lee, Sohn, Li Moumou and Xiamou 5 Department of Bengbu,アディダススーパースター, they have a friend Shimou, a manufacturer of slot machines in Shenzhen factory Board is responsible for program design. 5 people from the history of the video game store somewhere that Xiaoxian from there a month ago bought a few slot machines, with the help of Shimou Sohn in three slot machines and master the board procedures, the case could result from the.
9 月 29 日 5 pm, Zhang and other 5 people from Bengbu arrived Xiaoxian this video stores, Sohn three procedures used to grasp the board, won in less than an hour over two thousand yuan. Wang, the owner of lost money became suspicious, after winning observed three suspects cheating, then has three detention Sunmou set in their own house in rent, and beaten and forced to ask each person to the family fifty thousand yuan ransom.
Liu Bin Geng Kaisen

cheating on the slot machine gambling boss after the illegal detention,スニーカーアディダス, and was also beaten, thanks to the police quickly to attack, just over an hour later, three hostages were successfully rescued.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links