View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 35256521 at 20:45 on June 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
chaos gossip saw a quote,Two-year-old Sky - Qzone log,coach outlet online, it is delight to share under Kazakhstan,coach purses, pure play, table Paizhuan
1, I left home boss back, could I tell if I am a female and male. (The hardy people children,coach wallet, all these years what you have experienced?)

2, red crisp hand, yellow vine wine, two Oriole Ming Cui Liu. Pavilion, the trail edge, line of egrets on the blue sky. (This conception, only Chinese can do it)

3, middle of the night suddenly dream boy thing, but dreams do not dream Jun idlers. (With grudges against this person ah?)

4, I ask where have restaurants, Hanshan Temple outside the city of Suzhou. (Not allowed to talk nonsense!)

5, Luoyang, ask friends and relatives such as phase, Adventure million mountain. (Owe people money? Run quick enough, ah!)

6, Yeniang heard women, the move itself went Qingchi; Azi Wen-mei, the self-hanging branches southeast. Brother heard percent, the Pipa Sheng stop like language late. (The girl,coach sunglasses outlet, you character really bad)

7, the day would like to make pair of lovebirds, fly in trouble. (You guys really with ... ...)

8, beautiful bead volume, million tracks were off track. Monkeys are two sides could not cry, startled frogs one. (This is the beauty you?!)

9, advise you to do one more glass of wine, from Xiao Lang is a passer. (So unfeeling?)

10, once bitten, Everywhere Birds Are Singing. (This is content)

11,coach women shoes, Way back then the public would like to, Joe married early, so I'm not happy Yan,Most girls refuse to pull the word boys! - Qzone log! (Love marriage, the groom not you)

12, dying patient sat up in surprise, asked the passengers where to laugh (pretend to be sick? Huiguangfanzhao?)

13, a passing carriage, Ma Xiao Xiao,Mr Yu Niu Gensheng + + Ma + Shi Yuzhu is not every, February spring like scissors. (Jia Organization Spring?)

14, full house drunk to spend three thousand passengers, but no one was Concert. (Days all alone)

15, dying patients in shock and sat up late at night to also have female Qiang. (################)

16, worn out shoes in hunting, that person is in the dim light. (You should rejoice or depressed?)

17, asked, can a misery, do not is a different feeling in their hearts. (Is this not the first wife ah?)

18, waterfalls three thousand feet, less than the Wang Lun love for me. (Wang Lun jumping out?)

19, waking with intercourse, the children suddenly take place. (Causality)

20, road is long Come, Come to the warrior is not a thing of the past! (Neat ah)

21, Jiangzhou Sima Pathetic wet, Xuancheng Prefecture know I do not know. (With JQ)

22, three thousand concubines, Tiechu into a needle. (Realism)

23, green and wild and fog, a crabapple tree, pear pressure. (Happy Together ... ...)

24, ask the world what love is, the two sides could not cry ape sound. (Sadness of the apes)

25, Moonlight shadow and make three. (It can be felt not explain in words)

26, ����һ��ֵǧ��, must know this practice is essential. (Speaking from experience)

27, the emperor did not call to board, warmth Spring Night Lotus account. (How dare)

28,coach bags, Peach Blossom Pool thousand feet deep, hot water wash creamy smooth. (Be careful girl drowning)

29, life is proud to be thoroughly enjoyed themselves, from the king not Zaozhao. (You were headed!)

30, I and Mr. solutions shirt, hibiscus account warmth Spring Night. (Rot!)

label hibiscus and delight the beautiful Spring Night girls account
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links