View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2136678 2008 年 12 月 03 日 20:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (18) Category: Emotional World
; ; and 3 This is not very good number for me, I recalled ...
; together,エアマックス90, there are many days ... so happy ... I'm holding on ...
; from 3.26 after the longest day of our separation, I remember the days we were together,韩国减肥法 每天只需10分钟 跟肥肉说88, there are noisy `rush` to `not happy,エアマックス95,Let their wives become the world's happiest woman', now I really think I am sorry you do not make progress so disobedient, stubborn, I missed the best of the happy days. I remember 3.26 is a four-station, we were to choke back the pain of the heart,,, who do not want tears glistening eyes that first out,エアマックス2011,,, because we all know that as long as one is another who will cry could not help the tears,,,
; ; When you ride, I really do not know the time when the heart is still mine?
Do not know what it's like,,, When you drive out of the station when ... really do not want to let you go ... I kept chasing hope to see you one last time
could no longer hold the tears gush from the eyes and,,, saw the exit of your car to see you cry like you and me side,nike air max, I try to chase, because I know you turn the car back from the wheel ...... 1 minute 2 minutes 5 minutes 10 minutes 20 minutes ... I'm looking blankly waiting for a bus ... but each has yet to see you standing on the car ... only my own strange city, and my heart do not know how sad,镍镉电池使用 镍镉充电电池应用,air max, how sad ... I know wants to see you in this moment is so,ナイキ エアマックス, so, so hard ... plodding pace, walking alone on the way home, in front of everything is the dark, the city seems to me a feeling of lost in there ... the goal of life in the direction of life ...
I miss you life really is so lonely, difficult, think we are together Happy days are so happy, tired points are rather bitter sweet point ... I miss you ...
I remember ...
the ...
waiting ...
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links