View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3198128 2005 年 07 月 30 日 14:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
immediately returning soon, after I came back the house cafe, spend the time and feel like the last breath of Shanghai's heat wave.
The trip to Shanghai can be said to fail,kobe shoes, the failure of people is nothing to show off. I accept the outcome, although they are still feeling very unwilling.
back to school probably would be scolded, but it no harm. Anyway, I do not want to shop and go I do not want to do, while there is still the impulse of youth, and then break 2 Shanghai should still enough, a question of money, said another ... ...
did not see Yaya should come to Shanghai's biggest regrets. While in Shanghai has been locked before long she looks like,cheap hyperdunks, but she refused to come out alive I have really no good way to meet ... ... in fact, have thought better to do, may ask her to eat a bar, look at her Secondly'd look like,nike hyperfuse shoes, I hope to see people personally,Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011, to talk to her, not the computer side of the 010 100 101 ... ...
Shanghai diet is also good, go eat a big steaming bag before, it can not eat,nba basketball shoes, but in Beijing. Basically, here a few days to adapt to the diet here, but not to eat anything too special. Is cold I'm not used here, essentially equal to the Beijing noodles taste a variety of characteristics.
night back,cheap hyperfuse, but I think I'll be back, and I hope next time will not go home empty handed by ~
Shanghai, bye. Yaya, I will come to harass you ~
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links