View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #17
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

69004 2010 年 11 月 26 日 10:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

One day, the temple to expand the temple, there is a need for rare ginkgo tree transplanting elsewhere. Abbot ordered two of his disciples to do this, run back after the resumption of life.

they came and started digging Move the tree, but just dig a few times,la gear shoes, a young monk on the other and says: . You wait, I went to fix my dig. carpenter by ax, the carpenter said: Also not good,la gears, so I went to the blacksmith repair your ax about it. monk put down the ax, went to the mountains to find the people burning charcoal,la gear originals, charcoal said to him: go to a special transport timber of the marching, marching, said: to find the young monk, he was carrying a few packs of herbal hastily marching from one village to the town in the rush. We asked him what medicines, medical treatment for cattle,la gear footwear, he said, asked him what treatment for cattle, he said,la gear on sale, to use ox-drawn carts transported the wood to dig the tree ... ... the things that he has forgotten to Cloud Nine.

in our lives, everyone will encounter or experience such a thing. Seriously busy, hard rush, and finally heard someone ask,la gear light,

the course of life, that Shell, like wandering in this world.

tags novices ax two goals ginkgo tree
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links