View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 148131572 at 15:32 on April 28, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary
M: degree mother, single woman to head ah
: single to You, O ye mu shift
M: Hello, I spend time with fertilizer
Woman: Ah I moved rather take your hair Have
M: Ning Hong Kong Lejie hair was also Karma acres , Hudson I accompany Kong ripe for a shift of several cutting
women : eliminate jail I told my eight lazy Le Port
with your M: Mother degree Elimination from the body of a good boss Xiaoyan Ha Au thousands of acres of your name ah
Female Karma : have you sent away to Hong Kong are you sad Jie Qiao
Mountain Man: I'll eliminate you sad Kazakhstan also is cutting just fine Karma
women: to go with children like you and me grams need to accompany children with
M: Ha I'll Mount Kit Mount your favorite Jay you have my right eye left eye love you
Female : installed within ten Three guilty of eight cells away too long I told prison Karma , how many sad people are
Mountain Mountain Man: I'll one with A , according to your room come with ? I went to your room from ho West gun
Woman: A wrong with you , I put the house dead swallow , Karma acres of Western public has
M: As long as your room , keep the old house ,Paul Smith Flip Flop, O acres of high , eating A bowl of sweet green tea stomach cells also
F: Do you put the old thick-skinned people , dead hair with firm grip with the resting phase rather
M: Karma acres of Hong Kong Lejie also, a lad to accompany the first to find the first degree Niang Cc to

tags dialects Wenling
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links