View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

47952 2005 年 09 月 01 日 00:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Classification: Emotional World you find it? The feeling of love, always sweet at the beginning, I felt much more a stay, one more person to help you share, you finally no longer alone, because at least one person thinking of you, Lianzhao you ,mulberry bag, whatever you do things, as long as we can be together, that is good.
but slowly, with the deepening of understanding, you begin to discover each other's shortcomings, so the problems one after another, you start trouble, tired , or even want to escape. Some say love is like picking up rocks, always want to pick up a suitable, but how do you know when to pick it? She is suitable for you, then you may also suitable for her?
fact, love should be like grinding Dan Zier, maybe just pick up, you are not quite satisfied, but remember, people are resilient, many things can be changed as long as you determination, courage, and their pick up the stones around the unknown, not as to what we already have polished polished stone. You start to wear it? Many people think that because the feeling faded, people would become lazy, in fact, were the first to be lazy and conquered the feeling slowly fades.
occasion at a dinner,handbags online cheap, it was suggested to eat more shrimp on the body good, this time there is a middle-aged man suddenly said: only the shrimp, I peel twenty to her! Now, if she wanted me to help her peel shrimp shell is simply a joke! I did not even help her interest in their food, and also peeling shrimp shell it. More and more people want to talk about love, life, has refused to marriage. Because, marriage easy to become lazy .
If everyone too lazy to create speech, too lazy to listen, too lazy to create a surprise, too lazy to gentle,paul smith sale, then the husband and wife or lovers, how would not drift apart gradually silent it? So remember: a dynamic of love, is the need to irrigate the humidity hospitality,mulberry bags, love, is not lazy.
have a couple, similar to dinner after work, shopping, but the girls because the company delayed the meeting, when the rain arrived, when she has more than 30 minutes late, very upset and said her boyfriend: every case, and now I did not feel anything, and I will never have without you!
Similarly, in the same place, another couple is facing the same situation, when the girl arrived late for half an hour,burberry handbags, her boyfriend said: He wiped his face for the girls, the rain, and take off his jacket draped over the girl's body, at this time, the girl in tears. But the flow of her tears on my face is warm and happy.
you feel it? In fact, in our love and hate often only an idea! Tolerance not only to know how to love better in time,designer handbags online, a lot of things may just change that fills your heart. If someone loves you, and you think he good, that does not mean that you would choose him.
We always said: do not know.
Yes, we always thought that we would love to find a man she loved. But later, when we suddenly look back and realized how he had been naive. If never started, how do you know she will love love that person? In fact, love the feeling, is to experience a lot of things together, found only after the. Everyone wants to find their own favorite partner hundred percent, but have you ever thought of someone at your side as early as you pay for a long time in silence, but you do not find it.
So, still a closer look at the people around you, he might have been waiting for you a long time. When you love someone, love to just eight absolute good. All the expectations and hopes are only seven or eight, and the remaining two or three points used to love herself. If you continue to love even more, is likely to result in heavy pressure on the other side, so that each breath, completely lost the love of fun.
So remember, drink no more than six drunk, eat no more than seven full, love a person no more than eight. If you are confused for love, the following passage may be able to give you some inspiration: love a person, to understand but also open solution; to apologize also thanks; to admit also error correction; to be understanding and considerate; is acceptable not endure; is tolerant and not condoned; is to support, not dominate; is sympathy, not questioned; is talk, not a complaint; is memorable but not forgotten; is communicate with each other and not explain everything; is quietly praying for each other rather than to each other many requirements. Can be romantic, but do not waste. Do not hand, not to let go.
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links