View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 39959220 at 16:14 on November 26,designer handbags, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
summary of the original idea:
Just remember the following 3 points:
1: know what Wubi: one ? Pie Dian B (Na write off anyway)
2: to know the five strokes of the keyboard The distribution of characteristics: recognized root of the first and second strokes to determine the location
(shown red strokes display area: 5 rows on the left key is; ? The distribution of root principles: (inventors to accommodate this idea is at the root of so much of)
a: the first set of each root zone,designer handbags online, the second tranche of positioning (70% of the root to meet this principle, so look first to know in which area among the 5 key to see the second document to locate the 5 key in which it! do not believe? root distribution can be above all the root by try again this principle,mulberry handbags, the special ring out to see,mulberry bag, not much now,handbags online cheap, only 5% to 25% below, and then remove the memory of a special method, just remember only a handful just a few!)
b: the root of a special memory method (25% of the root): If%): such as The first root is F keys)
3: Write out the middle bit on the number (No. 3 keys, D keys, but also pronounced root would not mind it, the rest is also very easy to think up ways to remember!

they simply do not have the mouth of the back pain that never, skip it and go directly to Chaizi stage of it, if we must murmuring may wish to decided to use it as the words!

not back I agreed,alexa mulberry, as long as we removed several times, and soon learn the legend of the five strokes the hard to learn! Key and do not learn English first!

(invented a five-stroke, great! really is a minimum weight code, the fastest input method!
formulas added back this difficult period, it is the failure of an inventor! the image something so complex and difficult to remember abstract! Alas! unfortunately)

streamlined into the current learning areas: 5 minutes theory -> practice Chaizi -> removed the root -> the first given area ->; the second tranche of positioning -> OK! (No need to memorize, lifetime, quick and accurate!)

Back I must learn to play five-stroke pain: theory -> back I decided -> Training Chaizi -> removed the word root -> back I decided -> NOT true population must -> corresponds to which English key -> OK! (Interrupted at any time due to pain)
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links