View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 553608 at 12:19 on December 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

Xiamen to address: Palace of Culture to go down the slope. Renown Rainbow side. Road, the old 1980.
their home burning meat and brisk surface are well known.
Xiamen all know the old shop had only their house against the wall of a pound the table and a square table, pushed a not, dinner time there is always another wave of people waiting at the door Pod, a one stop Some people sat down together on. Expanded store now. Business was still as hot as!

le tea mango Sinodata United States (as is so called a)
Address: Commercial Square, Ming Fong Hong Beiwu
their house full of green tea ice unicorn I really too much love. Small cylinder has been unable to meet me. I eat lots of ice unicorn. Underneath that layer is the mango jelly, I love me not. The above is the strawberry jam. Are more general. Or in the middle of green tea ice unicorn that makes me crazy ah ~

Adu Magic Village restaurant:

A degree of magic village restaurant. A good place for a date.
moderate price! Package, beverages, desserts are pretty good to say!
caramel cheese. Delicious! Creamy heavy! Skateboarding QQ,!!

Adu magic mashed potatoes

Adu Magic Village restaurant is a suitable date, please list a good place ah ~ ~ ~

A degree of Magic Village restaurant. A good place for a date.
moderate price ! Package, beverages, desserts are pretty good to say!
bomb tofu. A little bit of light,mulberry bags!!! I can only taste of the people!!

Korean cuisine

aunt Location: Ha Atlantic across the alley gate.
Cheap and delicious restaurant. For the majority of the students friends ~
seafood cake! This I love it. There are octopus,designer handbags, chewy , the crust soft and oh so fragrant!!! In love with your friends ~

Best restaurants in Hong Kong Subway roast

Address: Chinese cinema in the back alley
goose. 25 meters. This blanket is cold. Is a very good thing is beginning to eat, eat a lot of feel a little bit tired!

Subway restaurant
good meat in Hong Kong Address: Chinese cinema in the back alley
Honey roast duck with rice. 10 meters!!!! Do you believe . A big piece of duck leg, should have been fried, crunchy skin, but there had been a very tasty roasted Oh!! High price!

Bai Xiang Hotel in Xiamen. Oh, five-star.
in the Software Park 2 side
play half a day before the 20 Oh,paul smith wallet!
a bit far because people are not so much. Haha.
activities to March 31.

Citrus bone
Address: Peninsula oysters
crispy skin, a touch of orange peel flavor sandwiched. Delicious!

crispy pigeon
Address: Peninsula oysters
good crisp skin Oh!

Mediterranean baked potato.
Address: Bureau of Port Street.
did not eat chicken and Caesar box. Pity,paul smith uk!
This is bacon baked potato. There are ham, bacon, corn, broccoli, cabbage, and of course potatoes.
scented with a lot of black pepper. But I think the taste a little bit faded. If it is roasted, I will be more like it! Coupled with a thick cheese is best!!!

people in southern Yunnan.
Address: South side of the station after Lantau.
magic bean flour dumpling restaurant

Ganguo Frog Adu. baa flood
and eat a meal three sea. Evaluation of the flood is: expensive and unpalatable!

Haagen Dazs
want to know how to discount the price of 4 to 5 themes eat Haagen Dazs ice it? Share and shout it hahaha ~ this takes less than 40 yuan Oh!

Hainanese chicken rice

Address: Imperial House, a 9 per side
Hainanese Chicken Rice, to the dining peak overcrowding ah. Packages sent to a glass of Coke bowl of chicken soup, you can choose two vegetables and a meat dish. They are famous Hainanese chicken rice at home, so we added chicken. Sliced cold chicken tune with their house special sauce particularly good taste.

vinyl iron beef
spring garden
Address: City Chinese sea

Magic Restaurant

Adu sent pork chops. Pork chop itself was tender, but the mushroom sauce was too lazy to ah! What strange taste! Baa flood
and eat a meal three sea. Evaluation of the flood is : expensive and unpalatable!

Bellagio.
Address: Lotus Baolong Center.
red bean pudding. Not sweet. Under the top layer of the egg is red bean paste. Restaurant

Adu magic bean milk ice
taro balls are very general. baa flood
and eat a meal three sea. Evaluation of the flood is: expensive and unpalatable!

Bellagio.
caramel pudding. Exciting moment above the caramel, crunchy roasted, very fragrant, heavy flavor pudding eggs, and sweet red bean pudding up more than I feel it is rather delicious! Also sprinkled with white sesame seeds on top, super fragrant!!

A degree of magic village restaurant. A good place for a date.
moderate price! Package, beverages, desserts are pretty good to say!
caramel cheese. Delicious! Creamy heavy! Skateboarding QQ,!!

coffee jelly cake looks a lot like pork belly
ah.
students have no opportunity to eat recommendations. Xiamen is now more than it really is high-end bakery

grilled oysters.
Address: Peninsula
juicy oysters. Impress. Very fresh ah ~

Xiamen typical snacks of the Lao Song Bian Shi old.
Address: Datong primary school opposite .
small to eat large typified ah. Never eat greasy! Do not miss to Xiamen. Otherwise do not say you came to Xiamen!

God
Bellagio
mango ice.
Mango ice cream is still above the coconut ice cream. Outside the circle of mango, mango pudding there under a mango covered with mud! Like,paul smith sale!
Both are delicious ice cream, oh. Coconut milk coconut flavor super strong. There is also shredded coconut.

mango snow ice.
mango forest flowers snow ice.
Address: brt Hung station next to the text.
because doing activities I eat ice-free Oh! Ha ha ha. Too happy. Make ~ ice milk itself is a pretty cotton worn brick brick gadfly is mango, the mango is not familiar blinded today.

spring garden
Address: Overseas Chinese Town

sea magic box magic village of Adu Hop Kee Restaurant

Shantou beef shop.
Address: think of gold as the North Bay side.
beef fried fruit bar. Beef or tender, is the face a little taste of light

Papa Pavarotti good crisp bread

incense and incense smell the coffee ah ~ ~ ~ the best boss to give you hot Oh ~ ~

about

Papa Rorty bread.
super delicious. Very fragrant very fragrant coffee.
crispy outside and very soft inside surface. Taste is very level. I love him! Boss is very intimate, you want to buy when he will be heated. Eat must be warm!

Pickle Frog
Address: Chongqing hot pot
Su Sister doing activities, only 3 per pound. Limit of 3 pounds per table. Although there is no good but the Yellow Crane Tower is very affordable ~

Ming Fong Hong Beiwu all green tea fat cylinder.
super-strong green tea flavor. Good ah!!
super like. Recommended! Two 5 yuan!!

Japanese beef egg board.
address: lots of music.
board of two different eggs. This seems to be with the fried. Do a little bit. But not bad.

spring garden
Address: Overseas Chinese Town
brisk brisk sea view!!!! This is too delicious!!! Ah ~ ~ now highly recommended in the hall of their home as long as the bottom point of brisk 1 per pot Oh!!!

Xiamen typical snacks of the Lao Song Bian Shi old.
Address: Datong primary school opposite.
small to eat large typified ah. Never eat greasy! This is their house noodles. Very fragrant peanut sauce is very fragrant.

Spring garden

Shredded fried meat fried shrimp Agrocybe

star berry
yogurt ice cream;
Address: Exchange Square
name is plain white, green grass is what. Forgotten. Standard drinks a glass of 10. Can feed their choice, as 2 yuan, and both 4 yuan, 5 yuan three samples. I chose my favorite Peach also first saw the fresh blueberries. Blueberry is not really did not expect the kind we usually eat blueberry sauce taste!

Sun Tong

milk frozen cake. Vanilla and chocolate flavors! The people of Taiwan to open the shop. Very early in the program to see Taiwan's food cake, frozen milk, and finally eat the. Oh, delicious! Good strong resistance to cold inside Oh ~ ~ ~ super-heavy,mulberry bag, creamy

spring garden like tofu

Sea Thai Pork BBQ oysters

Simon shoots frozen soil

old native of Xiamen, 1980.
Address: Palace of Culture to go down the slope. Renown Rainbow side.
their home burning meat and brisk surface are well known.
Xiamen all know the old shop had only their house against the wall of a pound the table and a square table, pushed a not, dinner time there is always another wave of people waiting at the door Pod, a one stop Some people sat down together on. Expanded store now . Business was still as hot as!

Xiamen you can not eat snacks of Simon landmark shoots frozen soil.
Address: Zhongshan Park Simon.
this shop store small shoots frozen soil age should be bigger than I have it. Small shops are always full of people. To Xiamen, one must eat snacks. This is the octopus. Very fresh, chewy! Oh sweet eat there.

Xuyi strange lobster
Address: 105-106, No. 162 Jiahe Road store (large bucket of water next to)
free to send a barrel when the opening time to eat the. Not feel hot. It is more salty. However, crayfish still good!!

Bellagio.
YANG Zhi manna. Is actually a combination of mangoes and coconut ice. Coconut milk taste heavy. Mango Diansuan! And eat dessert before the Willow Patterns mannose different. Should be a modified version of the!

Huadan fed beef exotic.
address: lots of music.
egg their home board is out of the name. So how can the eggs do look good so tender it. Ah ~ I have been just a little puzzled light. It seems my taste more and more heavier.

fish earthshaking out taro Commercial Plaza

wheat

Bellagio.
Address: Lotus Baolong Center .
purple ice.
above is thick coconut milk sago below, the purple rice. Yummy! Recommended!
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links