View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
keith53jdm
Sergeant

keith53jdm is on a distinguished road
Default MBT Kaya, Lu Xiaoling at a jewelry store during the day to work at ...

Lu Xiaoling 20 early this year, was chunhongchibai, lovely, and don’t want to get her young,MBT Sport, tongue cancer. The doctor said, in order to save lives, you have to cut off his tongue, Lu Xiaoling, 10,000 or not, no tongue, later date how do Ah? Lu Xiaoling tried asking around doctor, finally found a doctor. Doctor of Lu Xiaoling a pair of drug <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田外贸论坛</strong></a> distribution, let her every night to drug coating on your tongue, even painted three months you may be able to cure her illness, but doctor says just 50% sure. It is at this point, only dead horse as a veterinarian. Lu Xiaoling every day then doctors asked the drug use, less than half a month, feeling better, giving her overjoyed, smudge more seriously. Although this medicine tastes are difficult to put up with, but if ye your disease, these bitter and what is it? Healing in order to raise money,MBT Kaya, Lu Xiaoling at a jewelry store during the day to work at night to go to the bar waiter. Evening Lu Xiaoling holding tray is working, dull corner has a staring at himself. The man was wearing dark glasses, Cap pressure low low, looks very strange. When paying, the man handed two bills on Lu Xiaoling, Lu Xiaoling found with a note, it says: I love you, half an hour later in front of the Hua Xia hotel, you will not regret it. Lu Xiaoling knows this is a boring suitors will slip into the mission and thrown into the garbage bin. Late at night, bars closed, Lu Xiaoling changed clothes ready to go home. She’s out of the bar, did not go far, heard the sound of footsteps behind me short, before she turned his head and covered her mouth was a tall man, <a href="http://anfu.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田安福家*</strong></a> it is the one CAP! Lu Xiaoling desperately struggling, but the man like a hawk to chicken, her own car, a plug in the car, then forced to kiss the. Lu Xiaoling began to lose against strength. The man was about to invade, but then he has lived her chest, covered with convulsions. Lu Xiaoling was surprised and afraid, opens the door rattled ran. The next day the whole day,MBT Moja, Lu Xiaoling was alarmed. At noon,MBT Karani, she opened the local news network, sees a news at a glance and says he’s a man in the sudden death of a heart attack, people don’t understand is, this men’s clothes are not sharp, and gestures strange. It is said that victim was son of a wealthy businessman, has twice arrested for rape, but due to lack of evidence and escape <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田外贸之家</strong></a> from sth See here, Lu Xiaoling close the Web page, madao: deserved it! Second try Weekend night, Lu Xiaoling went to the bar to go to work, not to the door, she heard someone calling her name, turn a look, are a people who do not know. The man in her stride, said with surprise: “you are the Lu Xiaoling, don’t you know me? I’m Wei Jiang!” Listening to these two words, Lu Xiaoling’s look is changing. Jian Wei is her high school classmates, classmates for three years,MBT Moto, Jian Wei chasing her for 2.5 years, later Lu Xiaoling can’t bear each other’s harassment case in a training centre. So last semester in grade three, Wei Jiang was asked to transfer, to a Flash had not met with five or six years. Confirm each other is after Lu Xiaoling, Jian Wei had excited face expression, suggested: “to drink a cup of coffee?” Lu Xiaoling hastened to shake their heads and say that they have to rush to work, with these words, <a href="http://lovelyarab.com/profile_blog_full.php?id=425790"><strong>Blogs » ESTILO DE VIDA</strong></a> and never returned, hurried away. This days, Lu Xiaoling has been work to early this morning, work of when and tired and got tired, are wanted to home rest, a out bar is hit personal, is Jian Wei! Lu Xiaoling turned on wanted to go, Jian Wei is said: “you how on so cruel? I finally met you, together drink Cup coffee are does not willing to? that year were it not for was you wicked, I early admitted University has, you is does not think owes I what did?”
keith53jdm is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links