View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:38 AM   #39
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Yesterday morning, Baliqiao a small restaurant near the subway station, the suspect Qinmou (in circles at) turned himself in, accompanied by relatives. For map / people Qinmou, surrendered to the Beijing police. Beijing police confirmed, was wanted by police in Henan, 46-year-old woman suspected of trafficking Qinmou three girls, has been under criminal detention. Video: anti-trafficking volunteers convinced the traffickers surrendered Source: Sina live podcast
microblogging surrendered after

news.
Tang Fei said that the woman had in March 2009 on suspicion of child trafficking is wanted by the police in Henan. His partner, a volunteer anti-trafficking microblogging
Tang Fei said that he turned himself made a special trip to the agreed meeting place and Qinmou and their families, and over the Internet. In the photo he provided, that the woman, accompanied by a number of family members, sitting at the table she and her family are very calm.
fled the information found on the network

message, and said they would continue to focus on their families, hoping to give clemency law, according to circumstances.

this help information display,
result, . The other from the initial suspicion,
February of this year, take the initiative to contact each other,
2 月 28 yesterday morning,
traffickers surrendered
parties more than the driver in front of the hotel confirmed that a number of man am indeed a woman away, but the field personnel are very calm.
restaurant owner said to go after the other is closing, so they do not know the situation.
said the suspects Qinmou put down the burden, said some help to find children, meritorious. The reason why the process made himself surrendered to the Web, is the hope that through this way, tell the person has done bad things, choose this way to end this suffering.
Beijing last night and informed the police yesterday, was wanted by police in Henan Anyang Qinmou suspect surrendered to police in Chaoyang. After interrogation, the three girls sold Qinmou admitted facts of the crime.
currently Qinmou Chaoyang police were under criminal detention according to law.
■ Confessions

I dare not return home

My name is × ×, suspected of selling babies for 2008, March 2009 by the police wanted list.
along, I wanted a little girl in particular, because I have only one son. Inadvertently, I heard there are abandoned children,belstaff jacken, said to be a one million yuan. I know an old lady indirectly. Later, I spent twelve thousand neighbors from the old lady back there holding a little girl,belstaff sale, has been raised to the present. The old lady also gave me some hard costs.
Later, other people have been involved in the case of an arrest.
I was very scared, do not know of such an act has violated the law because I do not much culture, and very poor family, I have a son is also learning phase.
two years in exile, I dare not return home, but did not dare show up in the day, I would like my family, I am also a mother, a son, mother, and my old the behavior of parents because I still worked hard. This kind of life I have lived enough, really ... ...

volunteers in anti-trafficking, Also urge the community, I urge the legal circumstances of the crime can be lenient.
the same time, I hope people have criminal suspects at large, back it, to the police, too late for leniency. (Excerpt) - suspect Qinmou

■ dialogue

figure】 【dialogue,belstaff jackets sale, Born in 1982, Sichuan Langzhong who dropped out of school due to family poverty, 13 years old, retired armed forces in 2003, and now to be a Taekwondo instructor in Guangdong. He spent 3 years devotion Fanba anti-trafficking, as of January 2011, more than 30 million cost savings, help the police successfully rescued 56 trafficked children and arrested several suspects, rescue workers cheated MLM more than 2,000, also sponsored 210 students in poor areas.
trust had been living for the human trafficking at home

it has a Last night in Beijing's

Zai Zai: No, because I am also concerned about a lot of things, this case is just one of them. I had hoped that the suspect gave himself up to a positive and correct the fault of the face had committed. After all, she (Qinmou) is a mother, something of his son to school, as a family is very important. This afternoon, her son and speak to me many times, that want to learn and feel happy a lot.
Beijing News: Before the Internet that help the families of suspects, the news, what makes you insist to get in touch with each other?
Zai Zai: I was seen last February 8 post, has been very concerned about this matter, because since he has been sent to the network, then there must be behind the case, because I always concerned about the suspect turned himself in,Real mother wants her daughter back to claim 70 mi, so I've been looking for post people.

Zai Zai: I told him I began to volunteer, he has not believed, fear that I am a police officer. Then I had to it, and has been in the hair (anti-trafficking) related information. He happened to see to it, and I believe that I am a volunteer, they take the initiative to contact the. Son that, I started doing my father's work, together with the father and son to communicate. After that they and Anyang, Henan,Men rape 3 women sentenced to death for killing 2 people, uncle,belstaff panther jacket, uncle communication. After the family persuaded, and what Beijing's aunt, layer by layer to persuade. Including comfort today, I still suspect,belstaff jackets, do not have too much pressure to face the mistakes. In order to make them believe me, I also take the initiative to find them in Henan, to live in their home. Too much work to do.
Beijing News: What do you think you trust the other side is willing to persuade the mother surrendered?
Zai Zai: sincerity. People have feelings, trust is based on good faith, launched from. During this period experienced the twists and turns, and today they are willing to work with me to surrender, surrender is still very grateful to my post. Because they know that my purpose is to save the family.
There are other criminal suspects to save the experience?
straight up: I had to do duty Fanba policing, and anti-trafficking law and order is one of the problems. Recently, I do not remember how many children had rescued.
Beijing News: Stick to doing this are difficult?
Zai Zai: The biggest difficulty is the economy, and I, after all, people have their own life, family, my family is difficult, to take care of their parents. Attention to these things are dig their own money, has now spent more than 30 thousand yuan. But my behavior is not to rescue the rescue, nor is it to raise money, building funds, I just let my actions to influence more people, so that anti-trafficking to public participation.
Beijing News: still getting through?
Zai Zai: not thought about it for so many years, if sustained attention is like.
edition have written / reporter Liu Yang
(Editor: SN002)
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links