View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #26
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Yan police arraigned a calumny

listen to friends, to join MLM organizations, Hainan and Zhejiang, the two men came to the city thousands of miles away, two years has invested a total of 10 million yuan, So he, together with the other two men followed Chongqing pyramid
this year at 13:30 on February 10 about a man frantically ran into the Police Criminal Investigation Branch of six West Green Team report, said the three men broke into his home, threatening him and his girlfriend to hand over 1,300 yuan in cash and jewelry, three is still not satisfied, tortured him with electric batons and his girlfriend up to 3 hours, forcing them to tell the real bank card password, and then draw from the card to go over 50,000 yuan.
hear about the victims, Interpol was a shocking moment, the suspect turned the victim stayed at home for up to 3 hours long, can be described as extremely arrogant.
criminal investigation led by six police officers brigade, Sun Zhongli commence immediately detected. After a week of intense work,belstaff online, the police image data through the view, the investigation period of the suspect vehicle crime, the suspects eventually were locked Hainan Yan a, Zhejiang and Chongqing Wu Liu. February 18,outlet belstaff, police in the port area to the four modernizations Yan XX, Wu captured, and from two temporary residence in the district was robbed at the recovered mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, a large number of booty.
account, according to two persons, because the port is not engaged in pyramid schemes to make money, Yan A,belstaff jacket, Wu and Liu evil trio had robbed and locked on the target for the victims of Chen, Wang et al . February 10 to 14, three pre-purchased electric batons and other tools for committing crimes, respectively,Arrears outstanding men hijacked the company Chief Financial Officer of the Court of Women to promote mediation, in Chang Wo, a total of three residential areas Yangliuqing implementation of house robbery and took away cash and gold jewelry and other valuables worth 10 million yuan. At present, Yan and Wu has been a criminal detention, Liu is the dogs.
dialogue suspect

pyramid schemes are a lie

Reporter: to Tianjin for years? How to join MLM organization?
Yan A: I came to port at the end of the year before. In the online chat was informed that a lot of money to do MLM, so I came. To the port, I first spend 2,900 yuan to buy a set of cosmetics, and ready to develop off the assembly line,belstaff motorcycle jackets, but so far did not make money, together with normal food, housing, and I also lost a six or seven million.
Q: how do you determine the victim was robbed of two leaders of the pyramid? Why do they start?
Yan A: From the clothes they wear uniform,Members talk about emotional problems of women workers have been repeatedly killed by cutting his tongue, gold buttons on the cuff is determined, which represents the high level of their pyramid schemes. I did two years direct sales organization, know that they are deceitful,belstaff sale, money is not a good come. February 8, the three of us see them from the bank ATM machine and got a lot of money, that they lie, so just want to win back the money loss.
Q: how do you enter the victim home?
Yan A: We pretend to property staff to check water meters in the name of the victim knocked on the door. We did not want to do, but it did not earn a penny two or three years, but lost a lot of money, how to explain to his family?
Reporter: Do you see how on the pyramid?
Yan A: Do not believe pyramid schemes, are deceptive. MLM organizations, only a few people make money, most people do not earn money.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links