View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Dalian Dongguan unmarried mothers in accordance with the requirements of couples adopt a child convention, 70 million of compensation,belstaff leather jacket, or not to return less than half newly born baby girl.
lawyers said the two sides act in itself illegal,belstaff shop, the content is not valid civil contract, to be President can return to the courts to children.
present, Dongguan unmarried mothers living in poverty, but the desire to come to Northeastern to return to their daughter.
met online Huabutouji

2 月 13 day and night, Ms. Dongguan unmarried mothers should be online and Ms. indicated a wish to return should be 7 million of these payments, to return his daughter, the other inconsistencies that should be President, refused to return the baby.
begged to be President again, the other party said that if the President really wants to be his daughter back, we must adopt a child in accordance with the original agreement signed by his wife of 10 times the compensation of Dalian, or 70 million.
to be President, due to business failure ex-boyfriend, and she borrowed from relatives and friends of the hands of a lot of money to support the ex-boyfriend, now, home alone, she has no money, eke out a living every day.
yesterday afternoon,belstaff uk, the President should be online again to get in touch with the couple in Dalian, the other party said that if the President can not be the appropriate compensation for the costs of the baby will throw in the street.
lawyers say adopt a child may apply to the court agreement is invalid for help

reporter consulted the law firm of Liaoning Xu Haiguang Brilliance.
Xu counsel analysis,2 -year-old girl was killed neighbor suspects with, the two sides adopt a child had the child's behavior itself is illegal,belstaff jacket, so adopt a child signed agreement is invalid, is void of civil behavior. Both the best solution to the problem is: should President returned to the original offer of 70,,000 yuan in Dalian couples these payments, as well as half a month to Dalian couple with the costs of their children, the child returned to Dalian couples should be President.
dialogue Dongguan unmarried mothers: can not mistake the second time

Reporter: Dalian couple made in exchange for the child's requirements, you can meet it?
should be President: No, I am now, with only 7 million they gave money, did not took so much money.
Reporter: children to come back, you will face a lot of trouble, you considered it?
should be President: Before the baby is born, I thought about it, but I can not be selfish, I want to stand up to everything.
Reporter: If you face legal penalties, will stick to return to their children?
should be President: Yes, no matter what difficulties and punishment, I have to return to their own flesh and blood, I've missed one, and can not be wrong a second time.
Chief,belstaff leather, Chen Hao
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links