View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #24
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35061 2010 年 04 月 26 日 20:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary

unconsciously out of the community just two years and a half,red wing boot store, for a total of 5 job.
now because of the frequent reasons for changing jobs, take a look at bank deposits,red wing heritage boots, but fortunately, not a negative. Work because of frequent causes for work and now my work is from the grassroots.
For this reason I do a deep reflection.
come out and told myself to continuous efforts, the results really do not know what I now think about where their own efforts it,red wing motorcycle boots! I am really ashamed of this good, think I'm old has 23, and think parents are old, their parents farming, family and well, their wages were not high, even the thought of a few years he is not getting married. Problems led to a big pressure on their own.
Many people say there is pressure
have power, there is a certain sense of this sentence problem. Because too much pressure tend to think the lack of consideration.
higher the pressure the more self-righteousness, that the present work is not for you. My ability to do greater things. Now think about yourself a lot of things have not thought of! Under review did not take themselves, often thinking that leadership is not there, or even kind enough to discuss with colleagues: Do you see how things can lead this deal like this, you see, how can the leadership of this program like this arrangement, you how to see that leadership is not improved. The results led to the resignation of his mind is reason, and now think really should not be!
Maybe they have some better treatment methods and programs, but it! He did not put forward their own ideas and programs,red wing boots, do not know what the company is in the end? What kind of talent. Themselves to jump,red wing store!
need to pay more attention to their learning course, in the end found himself anything Little. No matter their specialization,red wing shoes online, resulting in their not doing everything perfect, so after digging himself a good comparison to the line side Caixing.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links