View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #18
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33479 2010 年 01 月 17 日 16:00 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, if time could turn the clock back, I will have another life with you, not too much money, preoccupied with food market every day, for the hair papers, professional title and got into fierce arguments with people, but also for her exam not a good school and anxious. Perhaps that is the kind of happy life, and I did not realize before.

2, between the things, ah, you have to often move. The more intertwined the more dynamic it is, the more intertwined in the pan you're rotten. Should always distinguish you and me, zoning out. Each time, you have to take the time to settle, is often due to. Also owed much to worry about, he is to do something for you to do, do, or do ten ah. And so do the last, he saw your head to hurt, then you win, to the wind was the wind, to rain the rain.

3, now the society is too too cruel reality, no one will believe that family is important. But I tell you that any money can solve the problem, it is not a big problem. Who this life, there are many problems that can not be solved,red wing heritage boots, for example illness and death, for example, deserted, for example politics, for example, no longer in love. All of this, than the house, ah, ah much more serious note. One can back a debt of money, but not back the feelings of the debt. Back money to pay off the debt you have hope, and back the feeling of debt to death will probably guilty.

4, People, generous, because he has squandered more than, people have generously, as a compliment, but not everyone can do this, especially for unrelated people. You and Becks are not wrong, wrong is your experience and your life experiences have not let you see through this. - \

5, the spirit of the road leading to a lot of material is one of them.

6, will be the next Go it? Go have a saying ah, call first to hand it to first to hand, would rather give up some small gains and losses, it is important that the overall situation.

7, after the original glamorous is ragged. International metropolis, is a stage, all the focus, exposure will be gathered in the spotlight where the audience can see is the gorgeous spectacular side. But it's not dressed according to the place, even if there is dust, or even dead rat, and who will pay attention to it?

8, every man will be mistakes, but the envy of youth into middle age, to the success of the admirers of the bear, to the summit of life, the pursuit of happiness again.

9,25-year-old unmarried, promising!

10, any time, can not maximize profits, when you in the pursuit of maximum profit when, in fact, took its own way to the blocked. I think, a reasonable profit on it Well!

11, Song Siming of algae: You are my ankles. . . The only thing I could get hurt, and is the deadliest place

12, Song Siming Fu Chen Temple: greed is that people get too easy.

13, like the Titanic, the ship sank, you can be recycled, copy, the story can be spread. But the death of those people? As early as the fish were fed the sea. - \

14,red wing shoes, Song Siming: I wish I could help you in the material, and eventually you get the spiritual happiness.
Guo algae: do you think has substance, will have a spirit ah.
Song Siming: no. Spirit to be more powerful. But the spirit of the road leading to a lot of material is part of it. Do you know why the drug will bring happiness? Because a number of drugs directly stimulate the central nervous system. You do a suction side of the brain pleasure there will be flashed on the chart nerve spark. Of course, other things will also have such a spark, but more directly as drugs. So we have to say no to drugs, because once that ultimate happiness can be so simple to get it, you will not get through the efforts of other pleasure and interest. If each person's happiness can be so simple, you will go looking for love? You will also work hard? You will also feel sad because you have lost it? Will not.

15, love someone, let her give you a baby,red wing boots, and then the blood of the two of us, watering the flowers this one, so we never separated. - \

16, human flesh and spirit can be separated, even if you love a person in spirit, but the flesh is not loyal to him. The flesh is very shameless shameless greed, the greed of the flesh before, the spirit will seem very small. I always think that money is only one way, but not as the ultimate goal, to do clean government easy, but won a good reputation after death. The officials do a good job is difficult, because your responsibility is not to blog a nice reputation for posterity, but to and really do something. Immune to the sound noble, is very foolish, do not know how to work around a person who does not know who cater to bad taste, can not survive in this world, if the world is drunk I alone am sober, so crazy is their own. Now the society, you do not know, and no background, only to be bullied were ah!

17, was once a place called the United States. An old man then, has three sons, the eldest son with two sons working in the city,red wing heritage, he had each other to the little son of Na, in the country life. It to this day a man said to him, I can not put your son into the city to work. The old man said, no, absolutely not, you get out. The man said, if I'm in town for your son to find the objects, then take him away? Or the old man said, no, you get out. The man said, if I find the object you are, that is, your daughter is the future of Rockefeller's daughter, then you all right? The old man thought for a while, and finally it, let his son when the son Rockefeller this matter touched him, he agreed. A few days later, the man found the richest man in the United States, oil tycoon Rockefeller, said to him, I want to give your daughter to find an object you? Rockefeller said, no, get out. The man said,red wing shoe store, if I give you find this son, the World Bank's vice president, you all right? Rockefeller agreed. A few days later, um, people who have found the World Bank president said to him, you should immediately appoint a vice president, this president laughed and said,red wing store, can not, I have this vice president so much, why the appointment of one, and must be immediately it? The man said, if I let you this person is appointed Rockefeller's son, then you all right? President agreed, so the young man immediately became Rockefeller's son with the World Bank vice president. This story tells us that this young man does not matter how much skill, the key is to pull strings depending on how you ride, how to operate, as long as the appropriate time, he can appear in this position on the line, then we do, plus his brother became Qindie, what you want to say. . - \
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links