View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340631 2010 年 11 月 19 日 14:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
finishing the computer and see the pictures of her daughter more than N, feeling the years so fast. Daughter has grown from a small, soft flesh tone grew more than nine years old Tingting girls.
Every baby is a miracle, let us look forward and look forward to it.

now look

birth, with the film machine, which is a remake, not clear. (Taken in the hospital, the Qing Bao three sweaters can even shop with cover a)

daughter was born, when Barbara gave me a jump, for the first time see the young folks, really ugly, her mother also he kept the boast beautiful, the nurses said that the clean fat little guy,red wing shoes, like Andy a full moon. And, when the Qing Bao was born, an eye, close one, hey I'm anxious. My husband invited a nurse over, holding her head nurse, a place for dark,red wing work boots, eyes to open eyes.
nurse quipped: This little guy, so small to open eyes, closed eyes, and how this line.

three months, who are \Mother and her mother hand-stitched. (My friend said that the first type of picture like Deng grandfather)

-year-old look, but also a tomboy.
always like to climb, I made her a \Also like to play slippers, sweat.

two years old, and the handsome young uncle.

Fast-year-old little,red wing motorcycle boot, miss this building family wings. (Anti turned in the album's)

-year-old's birthday party (and her husband the same bad habits, the plastic tablecloth on the table beside her, hands to dig the tunnel)

small fleshy

back a small bag, to go to kindergarten, a little reading Lang

cute baby fat, her husband very much like this.

did not look like a little girl?

New Year feast,red wing motorcycle boots, like balls of Barbie.

-year-old friends,red wing mens boots, hair to stay up

-year-old, in kindergarten and the teacher had Xiaopen birthday with friends

-year-old, sweet cherry (album backhand, and find digital photos of the..)

-year-old, and her mother join photography club 外拍, a yellow plastic bag, or a prop.

look of the sun, shining like you

hand Oh mother birthday gift

-year-old friends, \
and parents went to Cape da night places in the mountains, the daughter actually said: Bugs screamed she did not sleep the night

autumn

Yuntaishan. This small area is called \Must be a photo of her daughter,red wing boots, because her name in the \

old friends.

-year-old, and the favorite fairy tale. Looks like a little beauty.

little naughty

little lady, the Expo and tropical storms back into this color, the girl should not have white hey.

autumn of this year, with the canal scenery.

Come on, baby. I only hope you all peace, happiness, happy.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links