View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34528 2010 年 09 月 30 日 12:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
As for your request, I never learn refused; for your wayward, I never learn to refute; for your violence, I never learn to resist. . . . . Really,red wing shoes outlet, I'm always reluctant, always want to give you the best, I wish I were an Aladdin's lamp, if you have the desire I will help you to achieve, maybe I'm not able to do some now, but it does not mean I later can not, for the trivial things you do I'm very happy, and watching you smile when inspection and evaluation of the results, I Henzhi Zu. You always feel concerned enough, not good enough for you, if people will turn into affection from love, this process may take 10 years to others, but I think I might have to 15-20 years for you,red wing mens boots, I do not care before Who hurt you,red wing store, who cheated you, who does not value you, all forget, in my dictionary, not those words, those who owe you, and I for them also, let them know what's on with you The.
Do not ask me why I love you so love you so, indeed, has always been judged as not a good wife you do,red wing heritage boot, but in my opinion,red wing boots, those who are not problem, because I have already fell in love with you, so your good and bad I will accept you, I never learn to find fault with you, will just love you! You do not have to wonder if I am serious to you, is not will always love you for life has been good to you, to me you can not fortified, as long as I love to receive the corresponding response also gave me just fine.
your poison is too mysterious, and invisible would think would be very excited to see, and when you leave, I'll go crazy. . . I do not want me crazy, so do not break my antidote, I'll show, hehe!
1000 days are long and are soon lost in the past, I have to pay close attention to the hard-won opportunity to weave a good dedicated to the future, please trust me one back it, you give me a seed, I will give you a world of flowers.
never learn I forget you, I will just always think of you; I will never learn to hate you because I just love you; I will never learn to not hurt you,red wing shoes online, because I will only love you; I will never learn to leave you, because I will only be with you forever, never betray!
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links