View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #26
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

340298 2010 年 08 月 01 日 10:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Dear yourself:

Hello!
Please forgive me for such a high-sounding words as our opening exchanges, because I used to deliberately maintain the daily life of this hypocrisy, you, too,red wing heritage, can not change the. See, you still very happy today, because the smile on your face a lot more than usual

nagging two,red wing sale, before you have no patience, no perseverance, reading is not hard, working hard, a little bit conceited, a bit stubborn, very small target, large ...... Do not look around the near ideal, I'm not finished. ........ Well, want to say, do not despair, though many shortcomings, but I will help you correct one by one, and you have good future with me. Because apart from me,red wing work boots, so who will know you cared so much about you.

blow over, have good tribute, to give you confidence in the recovery point. You have a very good advantage, and that is honest and trustworthy. Do not underestimate this advantage can be Oh, this is a person settle down in this,red wing mens boots, you have to properly put it to flourish. You just said something nice to laugh in such a way, but your smile is still very attractive.

also asked some trivial things to you, you really are too thin, and picky eaters, leading to the back curve of the more obvious, I hope you can do much more physical activity, improve eating habits, said Oh ~ this estimate White also said. You will not finance, earned no more than flowers. I have to warn you, either way this year, more than you want to make money, either way you want to spend less,red wing heritage boot, at the end I hope you have a small deposit. You know that is not too much!

Well, you should work, fishing in troubled waters time not too long, or eat only bear the go. From your first five-year plan there is a full 22 months of the time, until then we will meet it. I hope you still remember those nagging me! Come on!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links