View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #23
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33750 2008 年 10 月 08 日 22:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; long time no log is written eight children, because the fuss. \used on me, said to work such as hemp, is appropriate. This is mainly reflected in a very short memory and do not wink above, caused by bad memory always forget to explain the task or the figures, especially from in such a party to the case of subcontractors mess; wink not actually have mainly reflected in the sub-areas in the Party and the report before the report is relatively hidden.

such and such, I deeply feel that I am not a capable person, I do not remember do not wink, so have to rely on schedules,red wing sale, Office and e-mail,red wing shoes online, as much as possible so that all things are written records, as far as possible in the confrontation When can I do have reasons.

the company, but also appears to be too wasteful and a lack of planning, I would not say where the party not to throw the bags in print FCL FCL models, etc., etc., I just want to say that the exhibition will be watching the next Exhibition and sale of materials,red wing work boots, I deeply feel that we Daixinban and particleboard quite a waste, and dismantling time,red wing boots, see the accumulation of wood, like Swatch The design is deeply shocked me, and basically nothing has been completely destroyed, everything is fitted with a protective film, I believe that a shopping center at any time in a re-assembled, the removal of spent 3 hours,red wing mens boots, while next door Lenovo today demolished a whole day,red wing motorcycle boots, half were destroyed. us? we will use for how long? How many left?

suddenly find a lot of words do not come out to say, can not write a lot of things to write, it seems that I am even more degraded.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links