View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #15
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 99290999 at 14:45 on August 22, 2008 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary looking forward to the Beijing Olympics so long has finally come! Front of the TV when watching the opening ceremony was really excited, very excited, very excited! Nothing is more exciting than this moment, the Chinese people once again burst into tears! When the radiant fireworks over the Bird's Nest,red wing heritage boots, the Chinese national flag is raised when the national anthem played. Who can not be excited? - Unless your heart is not beating.

watching the TV screen that is also incredibly beautiful and even their own to the trance of Beijing, I am also, and this event is the one, you have me, and I have you. Even in peacetime, and not a passionate young activist, that moment is just open the window to the outside, shouting loudly: \tremendous shock hit in 2008 who Fou, to the vigorous throughout the history of the magnificent picture,red wing shoes, the four great inventions of the show, a beautiful little girl, fantasy rings, \creative team's efforts and creativity? Zhang guide, you too cow,red wing shoe store! All the sweat and hard work to pay the staff, you have too much bad! To a beautiful and great country, launched to the world peace, a warm, harmonious,red wing shoes online, friendly,red wing store, and domineering spectacular side.

criticism and dissatisfaction with those who have been busy with people, you're just the opening ceremony of great expectations placed on others, and so critical of you for the Olympic Games really do anything?

just want to say: tonight, belongs to China! Tonight belongs to Beijing,red wing motorcycle boots! Tonight belongs to all people for the Olympics and indulge!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links