View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #23
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

! (Tours organize large collections of information) is very useful, not wasting the money to go out - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 21:04 on July 11, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

good use of the site ~ ~ -
1, easy to travel off-net (-
cheap accommodation booking website dedicated to the provision of 20 -250 per accommodation booking service, a lot of characteristics of the inn, you can also order all of the country's international youth hostel, the beds have a 20 dollar can be booked. -
2, train network () -
very easy to remember domain name, and information updates are very timely, very convenient for use; price display is very clear. -
3, where to travel search engines -
corrupt ass should know the website, go here to buy tickets before the search to know what the lowest discount airline tickets online how low. -
4, travelers paradise -
and the name says, there really is a paradise for travelers, travel information is too rich, especially the maps, detailed enough to make you imagine; the coolest can apply their own travel blog, marked on the map in google footprint of their travel. -
-
Friends of the trip Raiders
share -
1. Green (www.lvye.org) -
ALICE
Raiders veteran forum to share, mainly for the bosozoku, many on foot, through the Raiders. If the green light to travel on the Raiders need to have strong physique, a strong will, hopefully close team. -
-
2. That purpose network (www.shuotu.cn) -
known as \-
-
3. Poor travel network (www.go2eu.com) -
This is a forum for the Raiders travel abroad, initially on Europe, and later content is opened from the European expansion. -
-
Maps -
4. Figure line world (www.go2map.com) -
more convenient map of the city to help find the main building. -
-
5. GOOGLE EARTH -
all satellite map, another point of view the map, pretty cool. GOOGLE need to download a software. -
-
Book flights, hotels -
6. Ctrip (www.ctrip.com) -
largest airline tickets,red wing heritage, hotel booking site, but the hotels are all-star hotel, may not be suitable for students and backpackers. -
-
7. Where (www.qunar.com) -
ticket comparison sites can often be scouring the cheap airline tickets here. -
-
Train Enquiry -
8. China's railway network (-
train schedule information, fare information, there are second-hand ticket transactions. -
-
road traffic check -
9. China Road and Information Service (www.chinahighway.gov.cn) -
this site for friends traveling by car may be more helpful, above the official release of the latest traffic information, such as accident congestion, road diversions and the like, the snow during the spring of 2008, this site can help a lot of people very helpful. -
-
Bus inquiries -
10. Bus Enquiry Network (www.8684.cn) -
still relatively wide right of all city bus lines, the use of too simple, it is not very good-looking interface. -
-
cheap airline tickets ~ ~ -
airlines flying the route choice is different (this is for sure, huh ~),red wing shoe store, so best to go before ordering e-long or check the website you Ctrip Which airlines fly the route, many of which are usually full price will be above the price of economy class, a reference for later Well, this can also be more targeted to specific queries which airline,red wing heritage boot, behind the two sites be introduced. -
following airlines discount tickets is introduced: -
-
1. China International Aviation and the official website () -
This is the route
more, more full of, and now has 15 days in advance 2.5-3.5 fold of the discount, but mainly some popular cities, and the employment line credit card can save 20 (20 Na is the money, you can McDonald's 8 cylinder buy it!) Air official website and not all routes can be bought, like Qingdao - the official website of Air China, Xiamen route no, it is sweat da! But in general can get 2.5 to Beijing discount tickets discount -4. (By the way, I feel good to drink coffee Air da, ha ha ~ ~ ~) -
-
2. Haihang a discount ticket () -
it seems to be following the emergence of China Spring Airlines after the second low-cost airline, because it is too cheap tickets home, before the other airlines seem to have been excluded matter, then what is leisurely to read this booking, This site really hard to find tickets for home ... it is absolutely to be robbed! ! ! ! ,red wing motorcycle boots! ! Two months in advance and usually set to fly the route ~~~~~~ is ... it is limited, for example, now only to Guangzhou, Qingdao, Harbin, Ningbo, Xi'an, prices are about 100 (very cheap!!!! ) It's often changing flight routes, flying there before, Shenyang, Qingdao, now gone; before taking off there, Xiamen, now no more ... people think that if there are routes in your city is really a pity you do not fly Ya , even if it is not ... to travel to Guangzhou for the last time would have to buy, and only 70,red wing store! ! ! But because the Fair, can not enter the \
-
3. Spring Airlines () -
This is the first low-cost fares to follow the Southwest Airlines service, the more successful in the country do da 99 yuan, 199 yuan fare ... I believe many people have heard of these ~~~~~ But it is mainly between the cities of Shanghai flights, more limited, but in Shanghai, students should definitely be first choice! I had to help my mother buy da 99 yuan, a small cool ~ Spring Air's aircraft will not provide you with any food, water is one of a small Pinger, drinking only \Hehe, and, almost always will sit late! ! ! ! And really is the same reason every time: air traffic control, certain airports do not accept any aircraft being last on the plane ... I upper nearly 5 hours ... in fact, believe it is because the low-cost personal aircraft development in the country received a lot of restrictions! Spring and Autumn .... empty handsome ~ ~ ~ ha ha ... nice ~ ~ ~ ~ -
-
4. Southern Airlines () -
I recommend this comparison
da ~ ~ ~ ~ because it is home to a Qingdao - Xiamen, China Southern Airlines left ~ `recently launched the\China Southern's service and very good! (Personal opinion) it is also home to sell tickets very quickly to a horse, is often not provided because of a momentary hesitation, want to set the next day gone ~~~~~ -
anyway, no matter which airline tickets, if you want to set all need in a timely manner under the constant attention! -
-
5. Hainan Airlines official website () -
this site, I have always been used in May, eleven no special ticket sales, student tickets are not even the only choice under the circumstances, it is generally 6-9 fold ticket home,red wing mens boots, missed the flight for the first time in Beijing It is home ... my question to my question, but a blessing in disguise, because it was May Day, set for 8 off tickets can only change my flight was never thought to buy a 4 pack tickets to earn it! And this high-priced tickets typically charge only 5% of the fee. -
like Air China and other airlines discount tickets generally can not be a retreat, to withdraw will receive 50% of the fee. -
-
6. Xiamen Airlines () -
class service! Gentle flight attendants did not say absolutely! Is almost no discount fares, at most 9 fold (with no discount lacks distinction), until our own to make money and then enjoy the Kazakhstan ~~~~~~~~~ However, I have a classmate, Xiamen, she Xiamen Airlines to just sit! Turnip greens all have love Well ~~~~~ -
-
7.elong, Ctrip and a series of travel sites -
-
-
these also belong to spare, the general words of a discount of about 5 fold fluctuations in economy class ... most of the cases are full price directly! -
-
8. Eastern Airlines -
Eastern Airlines because the airline very limited, where should turn like ... convenient! And it's ticket home can be basically set to the elong. -
-
9. Shandong Airlines -
this ... this ... I do not want to say what the ~ ~ ~ -
I've written log to Kazakhstan, \
Ting is so last I heard my mother after the security check at the airport are over, they go out and buy the insurance ... Hey Hey, wise, ah! -
you break the service! You break the airport! Well ... how good a provincial capital as a whole into! I'm speechless! ! ! ! ! -
So these two sites
I do not write, do not waste your feelings! -
-
That's all what I know ... Some time ago, a friend studying in Germany called told me that she booked a ticket back until this summer 4000 (after all, quite the international well ... relatively cheap), it seems There are many international flights are also cheap tickets da Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ -
Anyway, recently there have Tingduo low cost airlines, more practical about these should also, if there are students to know other ways to supplement Ah ~ ~ ~ ~ -
-
-
PS. VS. PS: -
www.qunar.com this site well, can help you search out all you need airline flights. Generally is the cheapest one and a half ahead of schedule, in or if the patient, to wait until the day before to fly before booking, because at that time for the airline tickets are sold out, because in the last day of its full price selling twelve Zhang is not as all the remaining space to let out the appropriate discount. -
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links