View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340979 2006 年 07 月 04 日 10:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
\the mirror and see a strange face that look so bleak ... ... \Up early up and puts the rhythm, finishing in front of the mirror a lot. In fact, not early, 9 o'clock, and began to receive West phone, that is already on the bus, 811, finding the car very powerful thing, if for me, first came to me with the North can not find, let alone finding the car, and Taitailielie, Just do it, this like her, I think ~ out the door, said something to the mother: \Mom is actually more than I want to see her, quite happy to see me and promised sentence: \Bus stop a bit far away from where I live here, the weather was a bit hot, run my sweat. To the station, looked at the time,red wing heritage boot, she should be almost to the ah, how is it? And then wait. Such a long time, the phone rang: \Then the phone, I ran ~ Wang Qianmian that station, \I'm embarrassed scratched his head: \the road to the other side ~ \
today wearing her coat, wearing a green T-shirt, put a small package, gestures reveal a trace between the lively atmosphere. Before and when she called often say: \\\During this time the sun really powerful, every day is very toxic to the sun, forget her umbrella out, I'm anxious to point out, it did not bring the station to the house dramas took her bag to block the sun tan. \~ \The Well ~ \
mother opened the door,red wing store, we go in, her sweet called the sentence: \, gave her some water to go. This time ten o'clock, and my mom was preparing lunch,red wing shoes outlet, she and I sat in the living room to chat. Home,red wing shoes sale, she may seem a bit stiff, I would feel a little unnatural ~ \can save 20 dollars ~ \However, relatively far away from the cinema here, Wudaokou have a cinema, but the tickets seem expensive ... ... \give you the ... ... \
will sit a little sit still, inside telephone, online chat or something, I looked out, she has \... \Most home games are single games, cooperative games is relatively small, and struggling in just to play PS2, the game hung inside the old people, playing a will, how she would not want to play the ~ hey, woman ah, I really Nansi Hou ~ finally, coming to about to eat, my mother praised the soup, call us first soup, I gave him a bowl of Chen ... ... \... ... \may be the cooking time a little short, I give her a piece of clip, it is estimated most of the day she was chewing, I had looked at me frowning even after my mother blame mom embarrassed ~ ~
each person will probably feel this way, there are parents in the next, and friends for the first time to the house, always a bit cautious, and that everything carefully, especially tired of this feeling, just hurry up ~ had dinner out just fine, I felt she could not stay a minute,red wing work boots, and asked: \She whispered to me: \Well ~ it Auntie,red wing sale, We're moving ~ \
from home, feeling relaxed a lot.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links