View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #11
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33455 2008 年 05 月 24 日 04:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Today I went to a small gathering of high school. From seafood to KTV, has come home to 3 o'clock, so happy, oh.
former happiness, it seems that most vividly in the memories of a night. I really miss that year's time. I also understand that people always want to look ahead, but occasionally think about the happy or unhappy past,red wing boots, rather than a people comfortable thing.
people grow up,red wing work boots, many things have become numb. Only in my heart, the innermost feelings is the most likely to be touched. Very contradictory, is the most inside,red wing shoes outlet, but also the most easy.
Our students are very good, something that makes me the most gratifying thing.
have a classmate told me that people want to live happily is the most important, can have a good day is one day. Looking back,red wing heritage boot, we always hold this kind of vision. Unexpectedly, today,red wing shoes sale, after so many years of social temper, he came to make people laugh is such a sad conclusion.
Perhaps we are old.
any case, we see that life is decent, I feel happy from the heart.
really, Hello everybody,red wing heritage, is really good.

wish you all
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links