View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341519 2009 年 05 月 05 日 23:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: Personal Diary
s year we seem to be very rich, into the dormitory when the father would be reluctant to buy a pack of cigarettes smoked.
year we seem to be very rich,red wing boot store, to become their own food and clothing lovers nanny, to come home not give her mother one of the most expensive pearl necklace.
childhood when we forget the idea of a hero,red wing heritage boots, only learned to serve on the restaurant wine waiter shouting.
when the virtual into life vanity, and someone to talk to you when you are not ashamed, anti-thinking wing.

the magic of the University is to let people think that all of the vanity are clear conscience. parents send us to a read from time to time universities,red wing boots, we enjoy their parents will never enjoy happiness.

year we seem to be very rich, my parents only a phone text message cell phone functions, it is worth less than a month we telephone charges, but its greatest significance is when you need it will tell you mom and dad are thinking of you.
year we seem to be very rich, fall into, you will pick a half-day at the counter cosmetics . may be the most used cosmetics mother was accompanied by about Xidi Ling, year after year.

any time,red wing shoes online, parents no longer speak their bitterness over the belt out from the children feasting.
when we learn to wake up before noon, a computer desk with open toes,red wing mens boots, broadcast sound in the downstairs restaurant reservations, please call.
to graduate, I still do not know that the University should be on my What is the significance given vitality. just remember Dad used to say, to good life, every penny has its significance.

year, we really had no money. While your mouth to sing The best is the society's colorful, love I love you.
year, we really had no money. When you have the ability to make money when it was no longer ignorant as personality.
year,red wing work boots, to make it just that year. I hope our future will be very rich, so my parents live a happy life, to compensate I have to say to the parents for money and lies.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links