View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 11:39 on November 5, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. I use you tube I ah! (Why he does not love you tube you? Why do you is he,red wing mens boots, not others?)
2. I have just the opposite ######, do not be so narrow-minded. (Sad to tell you, men and women friends of friends who are from the class of ordinary and into the opposite ###### friends is when you and he may never treat you as a married woman, or even your husband did not tell him you have it? You just intoxicated by several men that loved the feeling, right? you see that? your husband for you, not to mention and woman chat, and even more impossible to see a woman. Do you think, because of narrow-minded woman, male must be generous, deserve a cuckold?)
3. I hate you away from me. (Since you hate doing still together? Love is a process of mutual tolerance, can not do not love, you do not hate,red wing shoes outlet, people are not necessarily willing to do near you!)
4. I do not need you . (Yes ah, who needed not, however, because he loves you, so simple, comprehensive care of you. When you use him when he came to be called, and he is your slave ah?!)
5. you do not like so and so. (Yes, ah, he is that he is not necessarily the best but it must be love you! But that so and so and you have to do?)
6. Again so I ignore you. (Know why work? Because he loves you! You how to be so cruel, like the threat as a child, or listen to put his beloved candy thrown away and let him fear.)
7. I use you,red wing motorcycle boot, ah ? (Yes,red wing heritage boots, ah, you may really being less than him, but he do it for you is very simple, because he loves you! If you do this to him, so when you want to use him too late!)
8 . less touch me. (He does not touch you, you who want to touch you? Him touch you do not want to show off what, this is not a matter worthy of showing off, but not to satisfy desires. He just refer to this expression of your love. Put it more bluntly long hair salon does not necessarily point worse than you, tens of dollars to do, they do not care do not have to coax. Do not people go vulgar side.)

wonderful man to remember ~ ~
, so if a girl asks you, that she loves you ... a man must see, please see the woman turn, give your boyfriend or male friends to see, we have to act
1 Oh, she always asked: where are you? What are you doing it? (She was very concerned about you,red wing boots, just want to talk to you, you do not give her the information, she was very contradictory, for fear you're busy, but could not help but think of you, for others, love Why Why, she does not care So you had time to greet her, assured her, let her know that you have in mind her, she always take the initiative to contact you, she will find her cheap)

2 She said: cold weather , remember to wear more clothes ~ (do not bother her too, do not say she was like your mother, your mother may sometimes they do not compare her to your concern for others, do not freeze to death off her things, she knows you do not stupid, she just wanted to let you know that she thought you)

3 She said: I was unhappy (Do not blame her vexatious, and she really not happy, just like you, just good
Friends of the dynamic> foot up, you log
[turn] \br>
want your words of consolation, even if it is: good ~ Knock ~)

4 and she always says he looks fat or not pretty (do not think she is jealous of others, she only fear in your eyes are not perfect)

5 She always said you see who they are how and how so and so (not to mention her vanity greed, the total envy of others, she just wanted to let you know what to do to make her happy )

6 to see who she said you more money, longer and more handsome (you do not get angry, in her eyes, you are the best, she just want you to work hard for her)

7 regardless of where she's holding you, kissing you (she is not bragging, just wanted to let people know how good both of you)

8 she always said she'll help you find something you She (I know she knows what she can not help you, she just wanted to let you know that you still have her, she will always be by your side to accompany you)

9 whether or walk across the street where her dead hand death takes you by the arm (not to mention her stick, she just told you that she trust you)

10 she always walking in on your left (not to mention her much, she just wanted to leave your heart Some even do)

11 she saw some of you will close with the other girls mad (not to mention she was stingy, do not trust you, she is in fact jealous, which means that she cares about you very much)

12 she loves sorrow, love tears (do not blame her sentimentality, she is insecure, you know, she rarely shed tears for others)

13 are shopping she always ask for your views (not to mention she did not assertive, dependent on you, she just respects you, everything in your first)

14 out to dinner, she ate very little that could eat, and let you eat for her (do not said she was picky or waste, and she is just afraid that you have enough to eat)

15 to buy something she always bought cheap (not to mention she was stingy, she just wanted to save you money)

16 to you buy something, always buy expensive (you may not need, do not like, but do not blame her waste, she just wanted to tell you that she can take the best leave you)

17 with you Total playing missing (not to mention her naughty, scare you, she just love to see you hurry to find her way to prove what she is important to you)

18, she said: If you do not she she would die (not that she threaten you, she just tell you that for her,red wing motorcycle boots, you're better than everything else)

19 angry she always pretended to turn away (remember, she did not really want to go away when you want to be asked to stay)

20 she would suddenly cold you or to you like a baby (do not blame her childish, she just want you to Hong Hong her)

text \ dump City,
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links