View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #9
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Feng first man said he was sorry, should not Siyaomianzi

Zhecheng County 19-year-old man was the first male expatriate lifestyle von 3 years did not earn the money. Having failed to make it out, he returned to the Zhecheng County, because of the discredited see their parents do not make money. Way home, he was found burglary, armed with a knife caused panic among the old lady died of a sixty. November 16, Feng was the first man according to Zhecheng County People's Procuratorate approved the arrest.
□ intern this reporter Tao Guo Shuai / Ventura

● sixty old woman killed at home

16 morning, the reporters from the Zhecheng County Police Bureau was informed that on September 2 this year, around 8 o'clock in the morning, the council received a public warning, saying the town Zhecheng County Shaoyuan 66 years old woman Panxiu Rong Xu Yuen Estate, in their own house had been cut neck artery,belstaff jacken, killed on the spot .
old lady's daughter, according to Xu Pan United (a pseudonym) describes the incident that day, her back to her parents relatives, entered the room and found the mother who had multiple blood, have died.

However,belstaff panther jacket, when the United States and sister Xu wash off the blood to the elderly, we found that mothers neck stab wounds.
Seeing this, family members are stunned Xu, Xu United States were reported to the police.
● murderer is nearby village guy

Zhecheng County Public Security Alarm, immediately set up a task force.
visits by technical evaluation and investigation, police found the Shao Yuan Feng Tong Tsuen Fung village men and the first major crime suspects. However, Feng said his father was the first man did not go home for 3 years, has been working in the south.
time, Shaoyuan Township police station reflects a residence, the first man on the morning of von to the requirements for the second-generation ID cards. Fung Ka when the police arrived, the men have left for the first Feng Zhengzhou.
11 10 May, the first man before the police according to von photo ID card failed on the grounds of its Feng first burglary and the murder of their male Pan woman confessed to the crime.
● make money from not working or evil

16 am, at the Zhecheng County Detention Center, the reporter saw the first man von. 1.8 m of a head, white, delicate skin, hard to believe that standing in front of reporters, and was actually the murderer of a woman killed sixty.
von first male account,11 groups dedicated to self-mutilation way arreste, in recent years, he has been in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other places to work, not only did not she saved a penny, even food and clothing are usually difficult to maintain. However, he brings a face-saving, each call to their parents,belstaff uk, have claimed to have three or four thousand dollars a month's wages.
9 1 March, having failed to make it out, and von remaining before a dozen men and carries a dollar and returned to the Zhecheng County,18 million security gold jewelry store burglary,belstaff jackets, because they can not make money discredited see parents afraid to go home. Day,belstaff blouson, he decided to steal some money to go home and honor their parents, the results do stupid things.
■ dialogue

I lie to parents, because they are afraid they fear

Reporter: working out is not easy, why lie to parents?
von first M: I was out the past few years have been working hard, not make money.
I lie to parents, is afraid of them worried and afraid he would lose face.
Reporter: Why think of stealing it?
von first man: think of a little easy money, in fact, I was very scared, into her (PAN woman) behind the house, I stood there not daring to move more than 10 minutes.
Reporter: Why murder?
von first male: she cried, I was frightened, confused on the bite. In fact, I do not want to kill her, she older, very poor.
Reporter: regrets? Why not surrender?
von first M: sorry, I can not, so to face ... ...
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links