View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #17
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

little girl to court, still losing my grandfather to escape execution, the judge finally recovered the money

14-year-old girls parents died, 150,000 yuan heritage led away by my grandfather, and refused to give her a penny . This recently occurred in Dianjiang County granddaughter heritage from my grandfather encroachment cases, the court decision, the grandfather is still doing everything possible to avoid execution. Dianjiang County Court Judge Executive Board yesterday,belstaff motorcycle jackets, the implementation of the money finally in place.
grandfather Shuguan Si is still not giving money

14-year-old Ling Ling (a pseudonym) is a hardy girl,belstaff panther jacket, in August 2009 and 10 months, her parents have left her. Mother is a service-incurred death, the unit time Peifu 15 million,belstaff jacket, the other monthly living allowance 312 yuan Lingling. After Ling-Ling and the appointment of a guardian to live with her mother grandfather.
but the unexpected is Xiemou grandfather funeral in dealing with her mother when her mother's behalf, compensation for death. Grandfather buried his daughter that spent nearly 5 million,belstaff leather, the unit address of the 150,000 yuan is the result of their various efforts to fight,19 -year-old woman suspected of drug trafficking i, then refused to take the money to Lingling. Driven to despair, the Lingling 一纸诉状将 Dianjiang County Court on the outside bulletin.
hearing the case, the judge did not take into account for the effective protection of the legitimate rights and interests of adults,belstaff shop, to help Ling-Ling to stay in school life, in October last year, trial verdict returned Xiemou Lingling 8 million yuan. Ruling comes into effect,2 village official corruption and jailed paragraph, my grandfather is still not giving money, and Lingling said: to the situation, called for the implementation of judges must Judge knocks on your door, the grandfather Xiemou oral promise to pay cash immediately Lingling. Can be given 5,000 yuan, the grandfather again pay the behavior of the interrupt.
but in order to escape execution, grandfather to Ling-Ling as the insured, with the remaining 74,000 yuan to buy a full life, that
extensive investigation to identify the implementation of the judge, Xiemou fill out the policy for the granddaughter, Ling-Ling, to enjoy real benefits after the expiration is still Xiemou. Judges realize that Xiemou may be
judges also get an important message: the policy 10 days cooling off period, that insurance matters can be replaced within 10 days or revoke the policy.
rapidly attack the Executive Judge, after 5 communication and coordination, leading to Xiemou revoked the policy. Yesterday, Executive Board Dianjiang County Court judge will place the successful implementation of 74,000 yuan, in a timely manner to the Ling-Ling and guardians hands. Take their money Lingling cry.
field correspondent reporter Yang Ling Xiao
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links