View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #10
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341224 2009 年 06 月 28 日 08:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
a two rivers, one called the Saone (Thorne River), a known Rhone (Rhone River),red wing shoes sale, in Lyon, where the intersection, a river flows into the Mediterranean Sea synthesis. Really the romantic rivers. I'm just a passing, hurried to their romantic experience would have to leave, because I know a certain point in the world will meet you, as these two rivers, is not it?

situation in Paris is hot, Seine (Seine) on the bridge that many, if not to pass, but for couples to have more choice in the river holding hands, hugging, kissing. Lyon's love is simple, as the city center was covered with red clay Place Bellecour (Le Fruit white square), without any embellishment, so gentle and transparent.

I do not know who you are and where, but I know you must be simple,red wing boot store, without any embellishment. Your gentle,red wing boots, is transparent.
I do not know who you are and where,red wing shoes outlet, but I know that I forward you the way, like two rivers in Lyon.
Je ne sais pas qui vous êtes, où vous êtes,red wing motorcycle boot, mais je sais que je suis venue pour vous. Tout comme les deux fleuves de Lyon.
I don't know who you are, where you are,red wing motorcycle boots, but I know I'm coming to you. Just like the two rivers of Lyon.
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links