View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:18 AM   #4
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2128766 2008 年 01 月 23 日 23:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1 . the family dinner table before the dinner. Son suddenly asked his father: \as smooth and stiff; in their thirty or forty years old, chest like a pear Ah, feel better,belstaff outlet, but some drooping; five-year-old later, it was like an onion. \\Oh, baby, men will have three stages. When they twenties,belstaff online, that is like an oak,belstaff leather, strong and powerful; when they are three to four years old, that like birch, but also with foam; when they are five teens can be like a Christmas tree that. \Her mother said she did not come for two months periods. Nu sheng cursed his mother: \Half an hour later, a brand new Ferrari to park in front of their home,belstaff coat, rather than a mature man who walked down the car, he was wearing expensive suits and blonde hair. Came in front of the girl's parents sitting in the living room and told them: \I will give her sanjiadian,belstaff sale, two villas, and one million. If giving birth to a boy, I will give her the two companies and one million, if the child born is a pair of twins, I will give them a one-person factory , and five million. If you do not ......\sleep a night. \So he decided to do a test. He first called the sixteen-year-old daughter,belstaff uk, the house, took off his pants and asked: \shouted to her: \Then he called the fourteen-year-old daughter, asked the same question the house, get the same answer. Father was Jingnu: \\
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links