View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:19 AM   #17
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341037 2010 年 06 月 30 日 10:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
for nearly two months for nearly three months, in retrospect, there is pressure, dynamic, full of energy, there are ideas.
away, also with a lot of unresolved issues left.
summary.
one system, very much, to apply a lot of KFC's management system.
system of strict and scattered, ignoring a problem is the implementation of the system is people, no more from the human point of view.
draw system and return later, has not a very good execution.
you know, like, social security, there is a system, Assistant more, you can buy a social security, but inside my locker, long pressing N application. Since
have this system,red wing mens boots, it would take a good according to the system was. Otherwise out of muscle. Look for a job yourself it?
and strict system, every employee, to the management team, thinking of a few more?
problems, reported the need to report to top management team to think about the solution.
a rat problem, playing a two-month war of words, open 7 will only solution.
question I get someone to mice, but the number of access doors open for others to help deal with mice, from the agreed deal, and now, and nearly a month, and that several access doors, where it?
do everything, had to write in a book, ask, people answer your look. Feedback
three days a week will be resolved. The original only in me to do so.
Second, first-class inspection systems
good inspection system, it is easy to find the restaurant problems.
However, the problems found, many in the next, has emerged.
when each inspection, both of communication and restaurant assistants take a while to remind the hope that next time do not appear.
But next time, then the next, the problem is still there.
long-term system, all of them will do according to the original template, do the paper industry, for a way out of a problem, but still not resolved.

Third, staff turnover
a good management team, will have a certain cohesion, attractive.
good management team can attract a number of staff cohesion and unity in the management team there.
but employees frequent mobility, not a good corporate culture,red wing shoes outlet, there is no atmosphere.
employees do not see the future development of space, do not know how to think. But do not know what to do.
business and people-oriented, not people talk about development, about how extended?
Fourth, the management team
more than two months, take a financial manager, general assistant, production manager, director of storage, N restaurants Assistant
need to reflect on, what fate Enterprise housing, attractive to stay. Head of a walk
warehousing, warehousing staff walked a half.
Fifth, the management team than the team
in the enterprise, there is actually less than the team management, self-contained team.
VI, quality companies with quality
speak, a quality problem in different departments, different versions, different rhetoric.
complaints and quality problems by joining the Ministry, to the production, and changed a lot.
black spots below the bread, the whole enterprise is not a solution actually came out? This dragged on for more than a month.
Summary
third-brand, second-rate quality of service.
-class inspection systems, third-rate improvements.
second-rate management team, third-rate corporate culture.
third-rate restaurant team, four-stream assistant team. flow of enterprise content
four,red wing shoe store, five flow planning.
for so long, learned a lot, accustomed to no help to people, not used to kissing.
every day thinking, but some things can not be said, not to move.
assistant every time they meet, will give them a thought, and guide them to think, to progress, but unfortunately,red wing heritage, they have not grown up.
Production mess in many areas, can go to plan, unfortunately, our wonderful big sister Michelle, as if people do not want to intervene,red wing shoes sale, but not ability.
time, they lack most is time, unfortunately, I just do not have enough time to mix.
staff, one seated, I need one more staff, but unfortunately, General Manager's Office power left, the work of a push to the side, away. To me, but it has not.
planning, need to move a lot of things, the first is the relationship between the families to move ......
new people,red wing shoes, new data entry staff actually had more than five years older than doing more than employees, companies need to an advancement of the channel and space, so that every employee has a development space and opportunities, but unfortunately, opportunities are related to the novice.
such enterprises, can be considered a well-known brand enterprises in Shantou. The same family, from a small store, with over two years, and the third store opened! Another five years, will be exceeded?
reflection, like a lot, turned her hand to the solution!
as a way to improve on their own, Oh, unfortunately, no time to implement the solution!
do what I want, the road is their own to come out!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links