View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

1. a child is not the basic allowance, pocket money how to handle growth in a limited up? Then I thought of a way. His own pocket money is pooled and then stuffed under the mattress pillow parents, but also deliberately exposed some, let them see.
so later, my parents thought the other place where the change, and they began to put their loose change stuffed in there,red wing sale, then I can not withdraw principal, and then take it a little extra pay, as long as not holding,red wing heritage boots, and they all thought it was the other took it, anyway,red wing mens boots, do not ask,:)
2. small group of children today, lie called the University told me that are broken, and finally ended 27 years of virgin career.
Congratulations, I XE's asking a bit detail.
result, he said, is at his girlfriend, and then the following quote the original dialogue ... ...
\X film ah \br> ......
instant freezing!
3. just got the license of the people like in their new cars labeled \Saw a guy today in the car on the road over cattle, above close to the \. .
4. Today, with color classes, we doodle chat. Students next to me on the road, said yesterday he picked up a puppy, put the dog to pick to go home, but his mother not to support, and said the thing that we sprayed the whole class laughed,red wing shoes, then said his mother can only raise our family an animal, you own choice!
5. just do not see a toilet with the paper, it seems more recent cup yesterday, I am also the cup, looks more exciting. Like the first part and the guy, except that I did not did not bring paper, but it was dropped se a bit on the cook. The second half started calling, I was the Finance Department, a dozen numbers of people to me man, I can not let my female colleagues to feed,red wing store, ah, the little girl to hit the front, so he transferred to the men, the results of a small women are very tangled ....... transferred to our chairman said the little girl in that moment, according to our hundred people to our chairman in the number, and the rest is all woman, tears ran, ah, long time, Our chairman Uncle remove me from the pit to the ...............
6. I live in 3rd floor,
children downstairs family has a small boy, just moved, 4 years old now,
today from the same afternoon as repeater call: two small bee,red wing shoe store, ah, fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly fly ...................................
I can not stand, and opened the window and shouted: You! down! is! pro! which !!!!!!
3 seconds after the hearing: MUA MUA!
7. this morning received a Zhang excuse for a letter: \Wow, look at the tears came down and wept so, he took the note to find that: \
8. a man shouted themselves hoarse in the cat pounced Guiqiu cattle to his girlfriend to write poetry:
~ Guiqiu ZHANG Cui I love your poem beg you possession of the first guy in a beautiful
Cui Zhang poem appears to add that I love you
question: To appear in a poem the words I love you, ZHANG Cui Thank you Big Brother brother brother, sister, aunts and uncles were the dudes and babes ~! !
~~~~~~~~~~~~
answer:
Joe Smith drove to the northeast, hit.
Cuihua hold him to the hospital, okay. I say good luck really
Zhang, earned.
He said picking up a fat daughter, married.
mother passes him a letter, ill.
Cuihua not let his wife back, crying.
love to love to really trouble the draw.
you say this can be supposed, blowing out.
home after a break, too late.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links