View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Skechers sues Sears over shoe patent, trademark claims
Skechers USA Inc. sued Sears Holdings Corp. for selling footwear that infringes the patents and trademarks for products such as Shape-ups and Twinkle Toes.
Skechers is seeking monetary damages and a court-ordered prohibition of the sale of the products, the Manhattan Beach,cartier watch bands, California-based company said today in a statement.
“While we value our relationship with Sears,Chanel Coco Bags 2009 Antique Silver and Silver Chain, their actions are causing us tremendous damage,chanel shoulder bag 2009, and we simply cannot let any company,chanel purse forum blog, let alone a company the size of Sears,Cartier Tank Francaise 18K Yellow Gold Brown Leather Band Mens Watch, infringe on our most valuable intellectual property,2011 New Styler Chanel Bag Ball Pattern Apricot 1112,” Philip Paccione,discount designer chanel handbags, Skechers' general counsel,vintage chanel 2.55 flap bag, said in the statement.
Sears is selling the allegedly infringing products,chanel handbag prices malaysia, which go by the brand names TheraShoe,chanel 2.55 bag measurements, Melrose Avenue,cartier love necklaces, Paris Blues and Athletech, at Sears and Kmart stores and on websites,2011 New Styler Chanel Bag Beige 36070, Skechers said. Sears and Kmart also sell Skechers shoes,chanel 2.55 cost euros, according to their websites.
Skechers rose 30 cents,Chanel Coco Bags 1119 White Ball and Gold Chain, or 1.5 percent,cartier love charity, to $20.02 at 2:49 p.m. in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares had fallen 1.4 percent this year before today. Sears gained $1.30, or 1.6 percent, to $84.54 on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The shares had risen 13 percent this year before today.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links