View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
t1tg0bvcn

Sometimes difficult to define what is called man. Lion-do not know of anyone who remember the Chinese name of the killer is not too cold ~ the name a little irony. How should I say, feeling like a liar,nike air force one mid, became emotional as ridiculous. Of course I also have to think about this question, a cute little girl ~ I do not know how to express, of course, I very much like the play,air force one low, otherwise I would not fart in here ~
this time I think of what is called the link between professional and nerd ~ seen from this film, lion undoubtedly stupid, stupidly cute, he was for a little girl, became emotional,air force 1, and support his work ethic might be his \not God,air force one 25th, but at the moment, in anyone's mind, he is ~ in fact, are very similar to the way the film ~
can say that I pay more attention to those details, the details of the police, the killer of the details,air force one shoes, as well as the details of the victim. Their role is so unlike the police and representation of ~ the police may also at social problems,air force ones, which is why there is this killer is not too cold.
fact, similar to many things, such as the Godfather had venereal ~ Do not stand on the Toilet. Do not gamble with public money ~ we can find a lot of similar ridiculous things. Ah, our theme is what is really a man ~ a man ~ ~ I find it difficult to answer because I was him, I may also make the same decision, men, men, men who unbearable ~ ~ ~

Sponsored Links