View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

137879 2010 年 12 月 08 日 11:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
the company out here,coach sunglasses, the basic operating cost accounting. Basically, the annual operating costs of 36 million. Zaozhuang and Xuecheng equivalent to performance in the 30,000 per month to maintain the normal operation of the company, if you want the sound development of the company and maintain their hematopoietic function, then this basis, then it is very difficult. Feel the pressure is particularly great. Basically, if the company is essentially based on the scale of some of these at a loss. Expand the scale of operation will cause the Company's expenses, then multiply,coach women shoes, basically bite the bullet and are now feeling the feeling. In fact, a whole sense there is the difficulty of this task, but the current market conditions, it should not mean that the task can not be completed, mainly based on the overall low quality of Zaozhuang,歌唱比赛活动 - Qzone日志, regardless of customer acceptance or the employees of the company have decided the plasticity of the situation severe. I can only do my best to train as soon as possible survival of the fittest out of 5 - 10 business backbone,coach shoes, first support the company's normal operations, thus improving the overall business environment of the industry in Zaozhuang. The environment is not a company can be improved,coach sneakers, in this ########ing Zaozhuang area,Too late to sleep equivalent to commit suicide - Q, several peer norms and the company's operating philosophy is not a serious problem,coach outlet,厨房63种适用小诀窍 - Qzone日记, a bad reputation can easily be done. Of the company based on integrity, no long-term vision of these companies care for immediate benefits, resulting in the death of a precedent for the market to do too much. Indeed, I do not want to deal with these people, the quality of low and opinionated, difficult to communicate. Mutual respect and prosperity of the market that do not understand the simple truth. Angry ah. Want it,coach wallet, I hope the company will soon embark on healthy development track, self-perfection early hematopoiesis.
pressure of a big label companies Zaozhuang Market Task
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links