View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
t1ei2dw8ve

| Back to logs list

148522 2009 年 04 月 24 日 23:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; today to sing the U.S. theater read , very happy. not because of fascist aggression, not because of Japanese soldiers killing innocent people. but because the Chinese people, because Chinese people are weak!
the face of powerful opponents, knowing that loss, but also decided Sword, even fall, but also as a mountain, a ridge! This is how awe-inspiring, how to pull off, how the pleasure, what's the spirit! can I in the knowing can not hold position, they still dare to stay. But in the end is also under heavy artillery the Japanese surrender ...... another scene: a few Japanese soldiers, burst into the church, the church among all Chinese people, but intimidated by several Japanese soldiers. did not resist. you will find Japanese soldiers have guns in the distance so close under the Chinese people are so much. why can not resist? adults is child's role model , raised his hands in a group of adults, when a child looked blankly around, and raised his hands. Maybe kids do not know the meaning of their hands. I just felt along with the adults to do it right. This example, I forget about!
Entire movie, many shots are a large group of Chinese, were gathered around a small number of Japanese soldiers were, dare not resist. 30W Chinese, were massacred on the way too clean!
man has always been a Predator, but I only saw the great Chinese women. In order to protect their men and compatriots, and are willing to pay his innocence of the body. Does this mean that men do not know the shame and angry? in their love, their own people, in the body of Japanese soldiers under the grief and indignation the ugly cry,paul smith shop, actually also holding , with a smile on the face of the enemy bow. I can not, I sympathize with those women, admire those women, but I more cowardly and ashamed man.
afternoon interview with the director when Lu Chuan said the director, the film completely broke all previous writings on the history of the Nanjing Massacre and the kind of literary and artistic works in the existence of the Chinese people deliberately denied, the history, provides a new perspective, but also a disaster in Nanjing, China's national image of the new writing. The new height in the history of China a painful past that provides a new history of China. I agree with this point, but I really can not be a sign of weakness, I found the Chinese people and Chinese resistance and the presence of men.
Fact, which is also a male hero, but I am missing do not want to tell them this. After all, they are not the primary foot. here is the great master of Chinese women feet. Thanks to them, admire them!

Sponsored Links