View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
a6kfdsfjfs

〖Top〗 〖recommended blood〗〗 〖welcome to reprint - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

--- excellent article from - Kin, Tencent space ---

--------- ------- QQ :939059 ---------------

2010 of the most show the deepest most cheap 100 words! ! ! 【Top】

1. 忽悠 man woman, called liberties. Women 忽悠 man, called to seduce. Between men and women 忽悠,各种饼的做法,先存起来,老了慢慢学着做 - Qzone日志, called love.

2. poor play cars, play table-rich, beef bi overtime knock the computer.

3. the lonely engraved bottles, the drink into the bladder, urine out, let alone bathed in one place!

4. with the 7% of the arable land accounts for 22% of the world population fundamental nothing achievements. See Japan, using the world's population 1.5% 90% of world output MAO be called bovine b.

5. I look into your eyes and found a dark lonely, you said it was because the night is too short. you look into my eyes and found a red thorn Why suddenly, I say that is because sleep power bed to sleep in - get angry ....

6. life, everyone is an actor,prada outlet, but people just loaded b, one of the best

7. a night?? Chao, how to meet life? low.

8. I like boring. poet. Bored in front of others. Show in front of me.

9. I learned to drink wine, loneliness and sadness trying to drown, did not think his mother who learned how to swim ....

10. ancients said, inch-long inch strong, small inch inch clever - I sometimes strong, sometimes clever.

11. land so pay more, countless heroes off in your waistline, I am a native clever, ah but do you want to do also do not, I searching searching a 34d embrace such a requirement is clearly drunk & amp; hellip; & amp; hellip;

12. boring is no talking to you.

13. Q: The most common mobile phone feature? A: of time. Q: The phone features the most heart? A: vibration

14. Especially to children every day wear Slop board, hit the streets carrying a thermos bottle of Hennessy xo

15. You wanted to take a loss more often than the number of Chinese football has more.

16.'s peach blossom, with menstrual cycles, are both fits and starts.

17. I envied her, went to a bar after injury; I envied him, Sa bubble after injury.

18. elite, takes a hawk-like precision.

19. I'm still poor than poor peasant!

20. the potential of Japan's most valuable brand --* v, more cattle than lv. . .

21. Past the hundred and fifty times Looking back, only in exchange for wiping the liquid jing rape by.

22. Buddha's life in breaths, I heard secretly ashamed, because my life is still entangled in between qq.

23. The real loading force, he did not dare to face the thickness of the nerve ~

24. floating in rivers and lakes, who is not the knife? arena of high winds and waves, wine and women like blades. Flirtatious cross country, Yubi collar **, the knife to the knife, my love affair of any tsunami. Floating in rivers and lakes, knife ruthless knife. Fast Like electric knife, separated from head. End of the World with Grass, Grass is a poison. Willow thousands of articles, pants left one.

25. When the brother of a man looking at the sky when the brother does not want to find anything. Costa Rica is just lonely.

26. firewood case of fire, called the next show; wet wood case of a small fire, it is Mensao

27. t hate to use when she and her party.

28. words like shock radio, write more, shoot more, are rare. Ink for years, like lust, but it not Nirvana debut, a romantic

29. What tonight? To my house to eat noodles, take a bath now! (Rather vague)

30. drugs make up less Sibu, Sibu as yin and yang complement each other.

31. Maxima is common, but rarely
a mother Maxima.

32. The so-called & quot; destitute families & quot;, in fact, there are two kinds - poor due to lack of money, lack of sleep due to the poor. Weekend Fucai, two are.

33. According to the political book of the argument, ruling the country is none other than my proletariat. I lead rich peasants, landlords, capitalists and all the rich guys, and together toward the communist Marxist!!!!

34. the enemy three look friend farewell hope to sing three songs go the same way a bed on Valentine's uncle dug Ding put three on the third place repeatedly put off two concussion let you specify Ah

35. Da Yima have come, the rhythm be far away?

36. Long-term low-cost acquisition of various types of idle girls. Model is not limited. Details negotiable.

37. I would like a large milk sugar rabbits.

38. floating in rivers and lakes,cheap prada handbags, who can not Mensao.

39. Costa Rica is not lonely, because there are lonely accompanied brother.

40. buddy psychological well too, just not the same psychological qualities.

41. Mensao - is polite yd

42. a poor stay at home and not as intended ** *.

43. A successful man is the ability to earn more money than his wife to spend the money, a successful woman is able to find such a man.

44. 花心大萝卜 small Yanghwa water encountered, which will be of the commotion, a heavyweight's answer.

45. a petty mind, there are angry youth of the upper body, lower body with punk, but also a Gothic mind. - This is a new era of four virtues.

46. intentioned weakness, strong money, money, ruthless, sentient beings missed, coming in no points, partakers of the divorce are noisier.

47. I am not for the money, because I was living. I do not want to go to bed, because I love you.

48. weather is cold, please timely additional clothing to keep warm ** thinking.

49. brushing is a bittersweet thing, because one hand and a cup in one hand and wash with.

50. Life is like a Super Girl, hang on until the end is pure gay.

51. wine always make men think of women, alcohol also makes women think of men. The only difference is that men, after drinking, think of all kinds of women; woman drunk, often only think of a man,prada online, most of the time thought was a man who abandoned her.

52. Once again, bless those who post in the mad beauty Mop vent their online friends: the Chinese pencil clenched hands, passionately devoted attention to pen the words: 2b!

53. If she I like KFC so much love, see the Ah Yat Abalone she will naturally be derailed. if I like the Queen of his loyalty to milk so sweet, give me a bowl of rock sugar bird's nest and I am sure will betray.

54. Niu bi exterior hides a heart of two bi ...

55. Marriage is a free wear cotton clothing, activities inconvenient, but it will be very warm.
56. brother in front of a winding river; sister chest Dangqi layers of waves.

57. tears are the most overbearing hidden weapon, Cologne said: a woman's tears were far better than hidden weapon is also terrible, no matter how powerful hidden weapon, at least you can hide, not even a woman's tears can not hide hide . No matter how powerful hidden weapon at best play a few holes in your body, the woman's tears was able to drop your heart broken.

58. human nature, that people have ######, just do not know his last name, they have ######ual requirements.

59. I desire: to drink natural drink every day,prada sneakers, every day whenever he woke up.

60. woman is strange, should not know something, they all know; the know things, but they do not know

61. Guren Jiang: Look before you leap; modern people pay attention to: 34 then d.

62. like drinking at all, like a woman,prada shoes, more like friends. Because drinking, easy to think of a woman, talking about friends.

63. world is big, small bed, the bed had two very good,Eighty fall no one dared to help the elderly on th, but not to the old.

64. People look for her thousands of Baidu, when I look back, that person is still dismissive to me.

65. read a book ten years, think of it in kindergarten with better mixing.

66. Thank you, thank you Grandpa, thank you and your family, thank you for eighth generation of ancestors. (Ever seen someone do this thanks?)

67. Wages down by call negative growth, or growth; female rape male rape is called passive Strong +, or strong + rape ~

68. Feelings be deceiving, I can do is considered a undercover ~

69. I was on a fool's seeds, the results under the rain & amp; hellip; & amp; hellip; drowned the.

70. Spring is cold and feelings of high season. It was a cold careless, careless love, I belong to the former.

71. the old advice: girl, only to eat a proper diet fresh ah.

72. there are times to drink high taxi, the brother said: drink it? I say: drink a lot. The brother said: I drank. Scared I would get off the sliding door. The brother said: I will go home and drink.

73. I was the only property that 80g raw footage on the hard disk.

74. Although I am not very handsome long, but the child was also boast a very idol my left nostril.

75. heart does not go along with love, saying good night to.

76. Costa Rica is a legend, do not ask which unit of Columbia.

77. a first to find the cause of the problem, not a strange planet has no gravity constipation.

78. Sudan latency to eat it there ten years. This freedom to eat wedding cake Lima gone

79. Love is a luxury. Paris in the window like a fox coat, so dazzling, so charming, but above the price will make people wake up. Love is a luxury, only looked far, not fantasy or touch it because it requires the right time, meet the right people in the right place, are indispensable.

80. shelling of the head is also a lightning of every comb.

91. God arranged for me to do a sentimental person, but arranged for me to experience so many unsympathetic people, so I eventually train ourselves into a melodramatic person. Others are cute, I see people love

92. 80 after the important task is to create 08 after.

93. Facts have proved that love can withstand wind and rain, but can not stand plain; friendship can stand the plain, but can not withstand the wind and rain.

94. others have their background, and I only have back ~ ~.

95. is always shiny gold, but all over the floor of gold, I do not know which pieces of their own.

96. remind everyone to learn to repair your own laptop, this is very important! Once a man, he will not repair your own laptop ...... then things we all know.

97. Some people say I do not speak on the qq and she does not communicate, I think how? they do not mate, how the exchange will do ah.

98. I am not a fortune-teller square, chatter not so much you want to hear nibbling.

99. not the end of the story is not good enough, but the requirements of our story too!

100. Love is like pulling a rubber band two people injured is always reluctant to let go of that

--- excellent article from - Kin, Tencent space ---

-------------- - QQ :939059 -------------- `

Sponsored Links