View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
wi4bt7eh9gg
General of the Army

wi4bt7eh9gg is on a distinguished road

fresh night wind, blowing sad face, he gets soft heart for you.

wind is still, the heart is still. Until the day of the dust has settled, once again forced himself to gradually calm.

text, always tirelessly with me in my,Air Force 1 Classic Mid, give me hope and strength! Often lonely

looked at night, have the habit of quiet thinking, pondering our stories and enjoy your prose or listen

one you like the music. Net hard one heart, repair the growing malaise of the soul. The total at this time

I gently feel the night is still enchanted nature of your obsession. I do not know when, I have deeply

fell in love with words, thoughts and love as sustenance. Long, long time! Intricate affair is also the mind

entrust to you the depths of life and death over again. Countless number of sleepless nights,air force one low, so in the text between the drunk,

reluctant to wake up, do not ask silly meteor several times and asked falling in the future, your memory still not

have my marks? Your distant sky is have my thoughts?

not entirely leaves out the window, but of tenderness read it slowly. Memory left unattended in the wind, shadows drifting, residual incense. Ning

out of the window, listening to the night wind sobs,air force 1, suddenly felt full of sadness, hear the wind,Air Force 1 Classic Low, hear it whisper poignant events of the past. Lonely by the

this was born, and stand up to whisper to you and will deeply miss you. You know? You are so bitter

to biting my heart, I hurt, I hurt, of course, but I so willingly. Have you ever

I am deeply aware
watch? A touch of frustration? North Korea silent, silent night!!!

Looking back on the table, tea,air force one, incense fade gradually cool, chill the hearts of more and more sparkling. Dishou to see the heart

position, also, many times where you want to erase, kill themselves. Can get rid of Chilian

, has penetrated the heart. More they want to forget, the deeper the pain! The memory bit by bit, not let the heart die, but

see hope.

Xiaokan world, idiot thousands. Who longing outspoken?

tonight, with a night of tossing and turning, to determine the feelings of the bedazzled, the Xinyu studded sky.

hanging head,nike force one, silent, watching the sky to make stars, except not see the moon, the moon how comfort the heart ....
wi4bt7eh9gg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links