View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341033 2009 年 05 月 30 日 02:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
-
-
-
-
-
5 月 No. 29 night, drizzling rain, the original WOW activities at home, I know brothers (ah long) which recently went out to the field for his own struggle. hard, after 21:20 pm I'm ready to go to meeting place ! Got there,red wing boots, as usual, or noisy! Just feeling no longer remain. Than ever before, now is a big change from .11:40 late night after we go, a rare man of the meet, I have not this feeling, we all began to bless the ah long,red wing shoes sale, blessing the The key is to eat it! Ha ha! This was my favorite part. The point of all of the dishes. Although the narrow range of food! But the meal I eat very happy, as though everyone's personality is not changed a bit. But there is a changed! Is our are all grown up! -
tonight, happy and very happy,red wing heritage boot, feeling isolated in recent years seems to have not seen the same! have now,red wing shoe store, and tell the past. We all broke the news to each other embarrassing stories to tell other people out. Although all heard many times over and over again, but not so much ashamed of that! Not as good as that which is our happy times. We say to go back and forth, is not happy to note the time it? Are reminding each other,red wing work boots! Ah in that I wish you the dragon in Guangzhou, to treasure, take good care of yourself, alone time to think more of us brothers, had the pleasure and hard work. Now the dream to achieve what you want it! Come on! And all in the field and friends at home now, maybe one day we will have joint venture, maybe we'll go our separate ways for their own cause. For their efforts to achieve what you want,red wing heritage, we all have to start refueling strategy! To create our future work! -
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links