View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 02:07 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

unfortunately, also no face to tell you,air max 90 sale, my dear friend, my Msn, Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc., and 163 from July 10 to 13 have been stolen, ID card which has already leaked the scanned images, work unit, home address, phone, telephone, fax, etc ... ... worse, friends of identity may also stolen.

First,Nike air max shoes, because all mail is stolen, so all my email contacts, including you, and all you have contacted with the mail are likely to by criminals to master, if my Msn,cheap air max shoes, Gmail, Yahoo, and 163 E-mail you send any mail again, please do not ignore, and immediately with the regular and safe way to get me the exact link, if it involves fraud, call the police.

Second, because of my carelessness, the complainant Msn, Gmail, Yahoo and 163 mailboxes in the process, the more real information I are all disclosure, including my ID scan the front and back, my work unit, home address, phone, work phone,air max 2010, home phone and so on. Please if you know who my friends are doing this wicked and sinister thing, be sure to immediately use the regular and safe way to get me the exact link, if it involves pretending to own illegal acts, please call the police.

third, and now I'm left with the QQ, or temporary safe, but I already know that criminals have continued to attack my password for the QQ and security protection. But I can not grasp the specific methods of attack and the actual evidence. I'm not sure how long I can keep it, because the enemy in the dark, I'm out, if in case I lost contact with you,cheap Nike air max shoes, or find that my QQ number of abnormal, appeal the trouble to help me, thank you!

Fourth, I now hold to some of the traces, but I do not know who is where people:
; 1. attack my yahoo mail when a mailbox criminals left traces: taozhi888@126.com. The mailbox with one of my friends is very similar to the mailbox,air max 2011, but does not send a letter of molecular change.
2. attack and steal my 163 mailbox, posing as criminals use of the mail I sent one to honker2008@126.com message, the content is phone. Estimates, dear
3. not made as the 10666 molecules of stealing the QQ number of safety-mail - my Gmail mailbox, immediately by email QQ number for this complaint, this complaint verification code is: 00947630, time took place in July 13, 2008 10:16:35. Then, in July 13, 2008 10:19:42, QQ network accepted the complaint and made a confirmation message: : [1430219341]. We will be within 8 hours the result of this complaint be sent by mail to the mailbox, then please e-mail based on the results of the prompts to complete the operation.
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links